Epsd 1 : Prologue

I don't own DBS Z,GT,Super,Broly. This fanfic was made by the community for the community and is absolutely free of charge. 

Before we start just like to say, as my username states yes I get ideas from others and sometimes adopt unfinished stories so don't think I stole anything. I will mention the real source of the idea and username during the story.

                                                                         THE BEGINNING

The story take place just when beerus arrives on earth and beat the crap out of z fighters. In an nick of time our hero goku comes in and save the day. Since beerus was looking for a sayain God, Gokus desperation led to the summoning of Shenron who then told them about the ritual. Five pure sayains pouring their energy to one and a ssj god was born.

 Five pure sayains pouring their energy to one and a ssj god was born

Goku and beerus then grinned and landed blows. Timeskip to the part goku was kneed by beerus, and blasted back into earth. Right when goku was down in the ocean. His mind was in shock as the hakai was slowly erasing him. Right there a miracle happened, the combination of the water and hakai cleaned gokus brain and restored his mind to full. Goku felt a rush of power and he remembered his father, right there the red aura lifted up and before we knew it goku speared beerus in the guts. 

Sending the off guard cat into the sky, goku followed him and kicked him on the torso. Beerus was in shock and before he could react goku appeared behind him and round house him. 

Beerus : no no sayain, cool down

Beerus caught gokus leg and kneed goku. The sayain coughed blood. Beerus then chopped his back but was caught by goku. 

Beerus : huh

He was shocked and goku kicked him. He regained his composure and they went at it. Goku battle screamed and his power went off the chart almost equaling ssj blue Vegeta. Goku flew at speed that the god was unable to pick.

Beerus : hmph you're a dangerous one, and now let me end this

He teleported up to the sky and powered his massive hakai.