7

Advik's pov

Everyone is busy in the preparation of engagement. Engagement is gonna celebrate in our house (ie;in hamirpur ) and other functions of marriage are gonna celebrate in khushi's village house.

Today is my engagement and here I am getting ready just then my best friend come to my room.

He : hey man what's up.

Me: Abhay tu yahan.

Abhay : kyu ni aana chahiya tha.

Me : aree ese koi batt ni hai you are my brother you have to come.

Abhay :yeah yeah brother tabhi mujhe inform bhi ni kiya! Haina.

Me :aree mai tujhe call kr ra tha pr tere secretory said that you are busy.
So I told her to pass the message to you.

Abhay : Acha Acha chod! Yeh Bata bhabhi kese hai. Tu khush to hai na.

Me : haan jyada bat toh ni hui pr she is very cute and understanding girl.
I like her yaar..

Abhay : but you like her in first meet only. Kuch toh baatt hogi ki usne Mr singhania ka interest gain kiya hai. Humm milna toh padega.

Just then mom call us downstairs. And then I saw her she is looking like a goddess. Yaar she is just soo cute I just wanna squize her in my arms and wanted to kiss her breathlessly. Ugg Advik tu kb se Itna pervert ho Gaya hai. But she is my fiance and soon to be wife. I have right to do these types of things to her. Ugg Advik stop your pervert mind and concentrate.

Khushi's pov

When we reach there house its so beautiful. Everything look very beautiful like a fairy tale. Then, my soon to be in-laws family greeted us invite us. When we entered abhi greeted me.

Abhi :hey bhabhi

Me:hey

Abhi : you are looking so beautiful

Me :thanku

Then advik's mom call him. He entered the hall with his friend. Then, I got busy in talking to abhi but I was felling very intense stares on me and those stares are not making me uncomfortable but because of those stares my legs are felling weak.

Then, everyone got collected in hall and ceremony got started. My mom pass me the ring. I put the ring in advik's finger carefully. Then, his mom pass him a ring he also made me wear the ring and everyone clap for us.

Then, he introduced me to his friend Abhay. I also introduced him to riya my one and only friend.

Then abhi forced us for a Couple dance.

Advik's outfit

Advik's outfit

Khushi's outfit