17. The Weasley arrival

Okay, before this chapter begins, I want to say a quick thank you to everyone who's commented and has voted. Y'all- the comments have me dyinggg!

If you want me to add a scene of your liking (i really want to do smut but I'm scared of wattpad's new policies), please dm me or comment on a chapter.

ALSO, thank you so much on 3k+ thousands reads! I love you all!

---

"Dad, I'm bored!" You were currently laying down on the sofa in your father's library, letting the book you were now reading on your stomach. You've read so many books these past few days from the Sacred Twenty Eight to, even your first year book, Newt Scamander's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them. You've learnt everything you need to know about the Black Family and unfortunately, how it is related to the Malfoys. You never got along with them since they were always finding ways to "bully" the Weasleys and Harry, even if you were actually related to them.

"You won't be bored anymore, (Y/n/n). We have some guests coming this evening." Sirius said smirking whilst writing another letter to Dumbledore or McGonagall probably.

You sat up from your position and stared at him confused. "We got what?"

"You heard me, dear." He folded the paper in half, signed it off with a wax seal and stood up preparing to send it off.

"Yes I heard you-" You huffed and stood up approaching him, your book still in hand ",what I meant was who's coming?"

"You'll found out this evening. It's a surprise." He booped your nose

"You're not helping with that, dad! Why do you have to be so mysterious and not tell me right now?" Sirius gave the letter to the owl and you watched it set off into the distance, flying and being free.

"I'll only give you one hint. You know them very well." He kissed your forehead and moved to the door to head downstairs.

"I know them very well?" You sat there confused until it hit you "Wait, the Weasleys are coming!?"

You could hear your father laughing from a distance. He had such a fatherly yet sweet laugh, no wonder he was the outcast of the Black family. Eveyone else seemed so stiff and strict looking yet Sirius was different-good different of course.

You left your book on Sirius' desk and practically ran downstairs, almost falling down of how fast you were going to the dining area to meet with the rest of the Order. The first one to see you was Tonks.

"Hello there little gremlin." She said from her seat, smiling. You smiled back.

"Hi Tonks, and hello everyone!" Looking from Kingsley to Remus to Moody and to unfortunately Mundungus. "And hello to you too... Mundungus." He was about to say something when Remus spoke.

"(Y/n), can you please take a seat. We need to talk to you about something before the Weasleys come."

"AHA! I knew they were coming." You took you seat, left to your dad's side, opposite you was Remus and everyone else close to each other.

"Yes yes, the Weasleys will be coming this afternoon, after... they were attacked." Remus crossed his arms on the table

"Attacked? By who?" Your voice started to tremble. If anything happened to them or the Burrow, the home you grew up in...