54. New Battle, New Enemy

"Rose? Why so suddenly walked out?" Max asks Rose once after reaching her.

"Something gonna wrong. We've to go back home immediately", Rose worries and rushes from there.

"Now that Nick got free time with Jas. I can't let him down", Max has given a thought in his mind and stops her. "Wait, Rose. On what thing you're worried about? I don't understand."

"It's Venus, VENUS I'm worried about." She stresses the name out of annoyance with wide eyeballs.

"Venus?" Max has a look in the sky and enquires her, "You mean,...Earth's twin planet Venus? In our solar system?" Points his finger upward.

"Uhhh!", Rose rolls her eyes and moves while speaking. "It's a name of a man from our enemy kingdom".

"By the way, why are all fairies having flower names?" 

"Don't talk stupid nonsense when I'm serious, Max."

"I'm just asking you, that's all. Why are you becoming mad at me?" Max questions.

"Okay, fine." She stops her walk and says, "The one whom we've seen earlier, that Grim-reaper on that so-called tarot card is Venus. Dangerous than Nepenthes. His background is too lengthy and worse. I can't explain to you cause we're running out of time. I've to protect our princess Jasmine at any cost." Rose precise the topic in a nutshell.

"Hahaha!!! Are you believing in those words? Haha!!", While laughing takes a gaze at Rose's red face and slowdowns. "Sorry. It's...just...fortune-telling. We're adults, right? We can't blindly believe in everything." 

While Max is speaking to Rose, there happens an accidental scene. A dumping truck loses its control and dumps the waste on a man in the Ferrari. Rose observes that person and doubts, "He? The one who got a curse from the fortune-teller, isn't he?" Asks by pointing at him.

Max gulps and nods in different ways but agrees on the fact with astonishment while staring at him, "Ye...Yeah!"

"Crystals?

A boomerang rough sound of a man in dark echos at Nepenthes' house. Hearing the command, Crystals appears in its small size, in front of that man. It is almost shivering. Looking at fragile and weak Crystals that man says, "Uh! Your attire itself providing the answer. Fair enough. Will you leave me any clue about who has released the souls of fairies within you?" 

Crystals speaks something with sounds. "Well! Well! Well! Appreciative work by Princess Jasmine and her team. Enough is enough till now. Fair enough. But missing who I am? Cause I'm not a good bad guy. I'm VENUS, a Merciless ruthless witchcraft man. Time to the real show, Princess. Venus is especially coming for you. Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!" Raises his arms and generates thunders while giving an evil laugh.

Here at the mansion, Cham and the remaining pets busy reposing near Nepenthes. At that time, Cham unwantedly opens its eyes and notices a person's shadow has passed right at the window. It clears its eyes with its arms and rushes at the window. Meanwhile, Cham hears a thunder rumbling sound and jerks back. Then happens to look at its friends. There comes a housefly irritating the sleeping puppy. While the puppy wakes up and trying to get rid of it, that fly swallows the puppy all of a sudden. Cham stands still with astonishment like a statue after watching at it.

"Bad fly, Bad fly..... Spit it out", a man follows that fly and rebukes it. And the fly obeys his order. 

Cham recognizes his as Venus and stays still with a shock.

After coming out, Puppy coughs and tries to stand back. Hearing the noises, Hopper, Bee, and Bug take a quick glance at Venus. Venus blows at the remaining pets along with the puppy. They all fall into a deep sleep and float in the air like paper and halt at the corner of that room.