Chapter 3

It was around 11:35pm, Susan finally woke up and saw herself in a different room, calming music was still playing and sitting in a chair with her body leaned on the mattress was Ivy. Susan, carefully sat straight in the bed; She touches her head, and, felt like everything around her was heavy and was pressing against her head. Ivy also snaps out of her 4th nap since she was watching the girl and she finally smiles at the sight.

" Oh, you awake."

Ivy says looking at the younger girl, she quietly stretches her body.

" yes, why am I here?"

Susan asked still looking around the room, everything about Ivy's room was interesting in her mind, the white color on the walls with. Splashes of navy blue painting ; There were plants around the huge room, along with that small pictures frames were around the room, On the walls and on shelves.

" You fainted a couple of hours ago, I took care of you and probably your friend will come tomorrow."

Susan took a deep breath and only nodded, she knew that at some point it was bound to happen, Susan sometimes forgets of her condition, forget of her fears of her memories.

" Thank You..."

That was all Susan was able to say, she was just really thankful for someone like Ivy, someone who did not judged her on the very first day, Someone who took her in her worse as possible and just didn't seem to give up on her like everybody did.

" Are you hungry?"

Ivy asked with a worried face, she stood up still not taking her eyes away from the girl in her bed.

" Yes, I feel like I can eat a whole 6 course meal"

Susan was able to crack a joke in the middle of the situation she was in, Ivy held her laugh and nodded.

" Then we shall order the 6 course meal!"

She took her phone leaving the room. Susan was once again left in the room alone thinking what was the best step she could take next, would she go back to her doctors appointments and her countless medicine bottles, she doesn't know what is going on, but it is, She is hating it again....

" Why is it happening again? Do i have to leave again?"

The door is open by a happy Ivy,she looks at Susan with sparkling eyes.

"What is it ?"

Susan asks smiling just to see how happy Ivy looks.

"I got us various plates, you gonna love every single dish, come on let's watch a movie while we wait for the meal!"

They ate peacefully and happily, it has been a while since the last time any of them happily smiled without faking it. Ivy couldn't understand and neither could Susan but for the first time they thought that, at least once happiness could strike them full force.

The days quickly pass in front of their eyes, Susan was back to work and Ivy was back at whatever she had going on in her life, 6:30 am.

"MOM! "

Ivy wakes up sweating, her body was cold, wet her throat was dry, her palms were numb and she wasn't seeing well yet.... Now her sweat was mixed with her salty tears and yet she couldn't bring herself to this very present year, she felt like she was back there again...
The smell of her mom's food was invading her room and when her vision was clear there it was, her room 10 years ago, her heart heavy, she looked at herself, her palms were now small, her hands still had that baby fat that didn't want to go away... It's happening again...