Chapter 4

Susan let out a heavy breath, it was finally the end of her shift, The store was clean and Empty; She sat on the chair in the employee's room and Nicha looked at her.

" Do you want a ride home? "

As soon as she hears Nicha, she Smiles.

" Would you? "

Nicha nods and gives a peck on Susan's cheek making the girl's cheek burn of how she was blushing, that's when they hear a car horn. Susan goes out to see and there it was Soojin SUV. Nicha was behind Susan now looking and rolling her eyes.

" I guess your saviour is here..."
Nicha says annoyed, she wasn't having much of Ivy, she didn't feel the vibe with that girl, She hands Susan's her backpack and take Susan to the door, once they outside she once again pecks Susan's Cheek and says goodbye, Ivy watches everything in silence making a mental note that Nicha is trying to make her angry, she opens the car door for Susan helping her to enter the car.

" Thank You"
Susan says and Ivy smiles at her closing the door carefully, she walks to her side entering the car and driving away from the bakery.

" How was work? "
Ivy starts the conversation in the car for the first time.
" Tiring, can't believe that in 3 days I have to go back to College."
Susan said carefully massaging her thighs.
Ivy looked at her for only a brief second not to distract herself from the road.
"Do You know, How to drive? "
Susan looked at her confused.
" Yes, I had to do my test when I was younger to get a job in a pizza place for delivery. "
Ivy just smiled looking at the road.
"Why?"
Susan asked trying to get Ivy to talk.
" Take my car to the campus, is automatic so there's no much to learn anyways. I'll arrange another car for you, also... I'll need to do a business trip anyway so I won't be here for 3 days..."

Susan heard the girl and for some reason, she felt sad and pouted for a second but tried to smile.

" Are you Sure ??"

" Yes, I trust you."

Ivy didn't know what the heck was going on with her, she just really wanted to give her everything to Susan without hesitating, she wasn't going on a business trip, she was going to her apartment in New York to take a couple of days to herself to think. They finally got home, in the parking lot jade was coming out of her car when she sees them. Jade was holding flowers and a gift box all in yellow.

" Hey, Guys. How are you doing? "

Jade says smiling while walking with Ivy and Susan.

" We are great! "

Ivy says before Susan could speak. Jade smiles, looking at Susan who just smiled back at her.

" I know she can be very annoying, you gonna be okay!"

Susan laughs at Jade's comment and they enter the elevator.
" So, tomorrow I and Sunny are throwing a party in the apartment, would love it if you guys come by"

" I am leaving tomorrow to New York"
Ivy says and then Susan looks at Jade.

" I'll stop by after my classes! Maybe I get to know some people"

"Oh, You know what, I might have time! "

Ivy reaction was fast to what Susan had said about meeting new people.