Chapter 4 entrence exam

3rd POV

Izuku is 15 now.it's been a whole year since they moved in with hisashi and they were enjoying their new life. Her was completely different then he was a year ago his hair turned white with some black left on the top and his eyes had change to blue Color with slits in them.

Hisashi along with Stella and Clare took the time to get to know Inko  Izuku and Izumi. Izumi new sees hisashi as her father since he was very different from her own since he didn't play favourites and loved them equally and Also sees Clare as her second mother as Clare feels the same. Izuku is the same and he has an unbreakable bond with with Stella and Izumi like siblings should.

As for Inko ,she and Clare are like best friends and she see Stella as her second daughter. She's happy she's finally back with hisashi.

This is also when Izumi was approached by her grandmother nana shimura and and the first OFA user and was given the quirk of her ass of a father. But difference is she didn't let the power go to her head. She had told their parents and they were all shocked that she had a new quirk and extremely proud that she was considered worthy.

It's also time of the entrance exam for UA to begin and during the last 10 months he's spent living with his father their family he also been non stop training
With help of his father of course

1st month
Hisashi tried to help Izuku to fully control he's transformation at will since so far he's only been able to able to activate it on emotion.

2nd month
Izuku can now use the fire lightning water earth sky elements to his will and leaned how to heal others

3rd month
Izuku has learned how to use his heightened senses more efficiently

4th month
Izuku has been training his superhuman strength and speed on the trash filled beach.

5th month
Izuku has began to spar with Izumi and Stella. 1. to get help Izumi get better using OFA and 2. To help Stella swordplay improve

6th month
Izuku has completely cleaned the beach and is now learning to summon creatures to help him in battle.

7th month
Izumi has leaned how to control 25% of ofa power and his building her body to the point she doesn't break her bones every time

Stell has now almost mastered her Phoenix sword but she need to control her emotions in order to control her flames

8th month
Izuku is trying to master his half dragon/half human transformation but keeps failing but after 30 attempts he gets it down

9th month
All three kids spar against each other to find out all their weaknesses and how to correct them.

10th month
They spend it practicing for the writing of the exam however Izuku and izumi are having trouble with.

On the day of the exam

The trio are walking through the building to where the writing exam is taking place and are waiting for others to arrive

When they do they are giving a time limit if 30 minutes to finish. Once they did the trio handed in their papers and left to sit in the auditorium while everyone finishes. They came walking in and taking their seat and the pro hero present mic walked in and started explaining.

While the pro was midway into his explanation on each type of robot there is a blue haired kid stood up and started talking about a mistake in the leaflet that they was given them turns to Izuku who had his eyes closed.

Izuku POV

I had my eyes closed then all of a sudden I hear a kids screaming at me for no reason I open my eyes and see a blue haired kid with glasses karate chopping the air.