Chapter 7 battle training part 2

3rd POV

Izuku(demon voice): So you managed to avoid it good for you but next time you won't be so lucky...

Katsuki felt nothing but fear and terror it was as if the Devil was standing in front of him right now and he was helpless.

Katsuki(lowly): m-m-m-mercy...

Izuku could only laugh at his request. Not only did he thinks about trying to violate his family but also had the audacity to ask for mercy.

Izuku(demonic voice): Sorry but i don't know the meaning of the word.

It was at this point that Katsuki knew he fucked up.

Izuku charged at him at insane speeds and began to land bone shattering punches to his chest causing hims to throw up blood. He then began to throw Katsuki in the air and jump above him and kicked his back making him shoot towards the ground and cause it to make a crater and dust began to cover it.

Izuku landed back down and began to make his way to where shoto was until he heard Katsuki grown in pain. He turned around to see Katsuki barely managing to stand up and turn towards him.

Katsuki put his arm up and aimed it towards Izuku with I evil smirk across his face but you could tell he was in pain.

Katsuki: H-hope y-your ready to d-die.

Izuku just stood there with a bored expression which pissed Katsuki off. He then pulled the pin on his gauntlet.

[In the observation room]

Everyone I'm the room was frightened for there classmates life. The only ones who wasn't worried was Izumi ,Stella who knew that Izuku would be fine and all might who just seemed happy but hid it away.

Momo: we have to stop this!!

All might: WE CAN'T WHATEVER HAPPENS WE CANT GET INVOLVED KR MORE PEOPLE COULD BE HURT!

Kirishima: But bakugou might kill him!!

All might: KATSUKI IS JUST PLAYING THE PART OF A VILLIAN IN REAL ATTACKS VILLIANS ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHO THEY HURT.

They understood that part but this was only a training exercise why go so far?

Izumi: don't worry Izuku will be fine. He stronger then what you think.

Stella nods her head.

All might thought that they were just bluffing and that he couldn't possibly survive this. But he also had this evil smirk ,the same one Katsuki makes on his face. This was going just as he hoped. Nobody noticed this.

[Back to the field]

Katsuki pulled the pin and a massive stream of fire came speeding towards Izuku who didn't bother trying to avoid it. The attack hit him and he was engulfed by flames and dust.

Katsuki stood smirking looking at the spot where his explosions hit and he thought he had won.

???: Thats all you got? Man what a huge disappointment.

Katsuki smirk vanished and as the dust cleared he saw Izuku standing there perfectly fine without a single scratch. The fear that Katsuki was experiencing right now couldn't be described.

Izuku(Evily smirk): it's my turn.

Izuku right hand glowed with a white light and his left a dark light shined. He put both his hands together as if to combine the two and they merged in to a black and white sphere and belt it towards Katsuki.

Izuku: I hope you survive this I don't have full control over it just yet!

The sphere in Izuku's hand shot towards Katsuki at insane speeds to the point Katsuki was to slow to react.

The attack land.

The area was turned into nothing but a created with Katsuki laying in the middle covered by a pile of rubble unconscious.

With that Izuku left to find the other one.

[With shoto and the bomb]

Shoto was just waiting patiently for Katsuki to return for some reason every time he tried to communicate with him he wouldn't respond.

???: I wouldn't worry to much about him if I were you.

Shoto looked behind him only to find Izuku standing their with a evil look img his eye.

Shoto: so you beat bakugo so what? Compared to him I'm a-

Before he could finish that sentence Izuku had disappeared and shoto was given a chop to his neck causing him to fall unconscious.

Izuku then touched the bomb.

All might: HERO TEAM WINS!

The tone he had made it as if he was counting on the villains to win. (No surprise) Everyone heard but wasn't going to ask.

Izuku walked to the entrance dragging Katsuki and shoto across the ground using their leg.

[In the observation room]

Everyone had just watched as Izuku had managed to knock shoto out with ease and won. To say there were shocked was an understatement. As soon as the teen walked through the door they (minus izumi and Stella) all rushed him and started asking questions.

Both shoka and katsumi both asked if he had to be so rough with their brothers even though they knew that Izuku hated them with a passion but he could've had some restraint. Izuku only shrugged making their sweat drop.

And with that they all went home leaving a Very infuriated all might behind curing the boy for not being defeated by shoto and Katsuki. He might have to try something else.