Chapter 6 - Day 2

I woke up at 8:00am today I let the boys sleep a bit longer. I went in the shower and rinsed the tanner off and I didn't look to bad, my stomach looked really good. I went down to breakfast and got the boys and me breakfast. I went back up to the room, Bokuto was still sleeping but Akaashi was awake.

I told my friend, Pauline, I would FaceTime her while I was getting ready. So I called her while I was doing my makeup in the bathroom.

A little while later Reagan came in the door and we got ready.

After we got ready we packed our things and put them in Reagan's room. She was staying another night so she wouldn't have to drive at night after her other team. Me and Hailey checked out of our rooms

It was raining so we decided to drive instead of walking today. I volunteered to drive, so we got in my car

11:45 am

We got there in time today and we did the same things and then we went for warm ups. We hit all the stunts In warm ups and in all we had a really good warm up.

Now it was time to go on stage.

After the routine

We hit really hard! We went back stage and our coaches screamed and tackled us in a hug. Everything about the routine was amazing. It was the best performance we have ever done. We got a 98.1

That is a picture from our actually comp

I went to see Bokuto and Akaashi, they both said that today was awesome

1:45 pm

We had to be back at the meet room to go over placement and scores but we wanted Starbucks, which there was one down the stairs so we went there. But there was a long line and we knew we wouldn't be out in time. So we just sat somewhere and went through our phone till it was time.

When we got back to the meet room we found out we got second place which my team wasn't happy about but our coaches were still happy with us because that was the best routine they have ever saw us do.

We went out to eat after we left the convention center, at a bar and grill place. After that when we got back to the hotel we got changed and left and the boys in me got in the car to go home.

In the car

I had a school tomorrow and I wasn't sure if I should take them or not. So I asked them "hey would you guys want to go to school with me tomorrow?" "Ya I think we should because we can't miss academics" Akaashi said "But Akaashi I thought by coming here we could get out of school" Bokuto whined "bokuto~San just because we are in a different universe doesn't mean you can escape learning" "ok well looks like I'm going to have to come up with something for you guys to be able to come" I'll figure it out then.