Chapter 25

*Hey guys! So this chapter is going to be really triggering but i feel like some people really need to know  the struggles to people who have gone through any type of S*xual A**ult. Here's the Hotline please call it if you or a loved one are a victim.1-800-656-4673* The song on top is really powerful, Please watch it. ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT ROMANTICIZING THIS ISSUE. Love you*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got home from the tree house and all of us deiced to go to Saddle Ranch (sway+Hype) I got ready and picked out Jaden an outfit to! I did his hair really fluffy because i love it like that

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We got in the car and went to saddle ranch! As we were walking in we saw Fletcher.

F- Hey guyss!

N- Hey fletcher

F- So Nessa what do you think about people saying you had an eating dissoreder? Is this true?

N- I-ummmm-well

J- No comment but have a great night!

F- Byee

N- T-thanks Jay

J- Ur welcome bub lets get to the table,

Hh- HEY!!!!!

N- Hellooooo

Ko-How are you guys?

Jo- Were doing good how bout you

Mi-Good sit down!

We were all enjoying a really good dinner until I had to use the bathroom. I went into the stall when there was a bang. Then another then another. I stood on the seat and prayed someone would come get me. I was crying and trying to keep my breath. Outside there were shots i was just hoping everyone was okay. There is a tent inside i think thats where they are. I saw a body through the crack of the stall.

Br-Nessa?

N- Bryce

I ran over to him and hugged him. And i cried into his shoulder

B- Your okay shhhhhhh everyones okay.

He snook me into the tent and  i hugged everyone one. I was on the outside still kinda visable. There was a guy who walked in. He walked over to us. And grabbed my leg. Hedragged me over to him and picked me up. I was screaming but it came out silent. He pulled me into the bathroom we were just iin. And he pushed me onto the counter. I couldnt do anything i was frozen. He had an evil smirk on his eyes. He took of my hoodie then my skirt then th under shirt. I was helpless i couldnt do anything... 

Then, h-he touched me, in places i dont want to be touched He kept touching me. Put every once and a while he would look at my face, like i was some doll and this was the game he wanted to play. Salty tears fell across my face. Then, he took of his belt. He whipped my face with the belt. The buckle is my cheek. It hurt. He took of his pants then he -Used his snake but im not gonna write that- after about 30 minutes he stopped. He left me in the bathroom and left. But as he walked out he took of his mask. He looked about 40..

I wanted to move. I wanted to be in all the boys arms. But i couldnt. I was stuck everything hurt. I heard the door open. I saw a group of people. I coudnt tell who it was because i was to busy having an anxiety attack. One of the figures looked at me with sorrow eyes then a boy picked me up onto there lap. 

Br- Shhhhhh Your okay

Jo- Wh-what happened

N- I- u- he

Br- Shhhh hes gone your okay now. Watch my breathing okay in and out in and out in and out.

N- He-he touched me

Ki- Did he do it by force?

N- y-yes

Br- Did he do anything else?

N- s-snak-snake

No- om my god

Bl- Where the f*** is he

N- He r-ran o-o-ffff

I dug my head into bryces chest and cried. Bryce then realized i was nude. He took off his hoodie and gave it to me. He slipped it over my head. He picked me up and brought me to the car where Jaden and Quinton were. I jumped onto there laps and they just comferted me. Josh told jaden what happened  and i felt Jay tence up. Quinton picked my up onto his lap so Jaden could calm down. He stroked my hair until i fell asleep.

A/N- New book coming out! I said im gonna do a vampire one so thats what this will be