------𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

y/n pov

Btw you are wearing this to hide your cuts from everyone at school 

It was just another day and Y / n walking home from school. When she got home she saw her dad. she could tell her dad had been drinking. 

D= dad

y= you

D- Hey SwEeTiE

Y- dad are you drunk again pls lay down and drink water

D- listen here bitch you dont tell me what to do alright. Then he slapped her in the face.

You started crying as you were holding your cheek. you were about to run away when your dad had grabbed your hand. He pulled you over to him and stared at you for a second.

D- were going for a drive...

You were to scared to say anything so you went along with it. he shoved you in the front seat. You put your seat belt on and he road of he was swerving and you were scared for your life. Then he stopped at a mansion like place and threw you out of the car. You hit the hard hot cement on your hear and it hurt so bad. You let out a little whimper. Your dad drove off running over her stomach which he had punched that morning.  She screamed and cried.

Joshes pov....

Me and Bryce have been living on our own for a little while now. We have great sucurity and cameras every where so fans cant get in. The other boys have been at sway gamers and jaden has been working on music. me and Bryce were shooting a tea tok just the two of us. 

B- Bryce

J- Josh

J+B (Screaming) HEYWHATSUPYOUGUYSWELCOMEBACKTOOTEATOK

J- SO today we will be talking about bryces beef with Thomas....

We finish the video and go in the kitchen to make lunch. I was ordering a pizza when an alret came that someone was outside the gate. I yelled for our assentent to look at the cameras to make sure it was just a fan. She came back in the kitchen looking shaken af. Bryce asked her whats wrong but she couldn't spit it out. Me and bryce exchanged looks and went to the sucurity camers to see a clip on loop. It was a Little girl who looked about 13ish being thrown out of a car then run over.  I looked at it and saw the poor girl laying on the ground looking so hurt. I ran through the house outside to see the same little girl...

y/n Pov....

I saw a teenage boy who looked about 19 run outside and stare at me. I was trying to scream for help nut it came out so quiet. Then another boy who looked in his 20s ran out

B- OMFG

The 19 year old ran over to me wtth the other boy. They looked at eachother and one came over to me.

J- Are you okay? Im Josh and this is Bryce

Y- ( in a really quiet voice) Im fine

B- Well from the looks of it your not.

Josh tried to help me up but i fell. He cought me befor i hit the cament again. Je picked me up bridal style and i whimpered.  He looked at Bryce and they ran inside with me.

Joshes POV...

I ran inside with the limp little girl who was about to pass out. I ste her on the couch. She sortta  snuggled into the pillow. 

J- i know your in pain but i need you to try your best to stay awake alright?

She gave me a tiny nod

J- Bryce! Call Griffin before this girl passes out. 

So Bryce called Griffin who went to collage to be a nurse so he knew about this shit.

A/N I hope you guys like it so far im trying my best! These arent proof read to sorry if therea any misspellings.