21

"Rest"

"Its okay, princess." I turned around to see Namjoon smiling at me. "W-when did you get here?"

"Are you nervous?" He sat on my bed, feeling comfortable as I fix my hair. "I dont know. But I sure damn know that I am not feeling like it today." I smiled softly at the mirror, "and could you stop calling me that?"

"No. I think its a fitting nickname for a princess like you. I promised to not adress you as 'Your Higness or Majesty' instead, I came up with a better one!" I could only laugh at his retort, cause to he honest, he is correct. "Yeah take that nickname and shove it far up your brain."

"So, what is it?" I went silent as he continued to question me. "What is it thats bothering you?"

"Marriage."

"You know, Taehyung came to me earlier and told me about you. You're... not that interesting." I widen my eyes and looked at him. "What was that for?"

"Because all I like about you is the fact that you fluently speak English." I sighed at his reply. "Of course."

"I dont like you," my heart dropped, but I didnt look at him, I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "Because I dont like anything besides knowledge, books, languages and shit." My heart dropped even more, and looked at him.

He only smiled. "As you know, or not, mom and dad died when I was probably 14 or 15, I...wasn't that mature yet, because they always leave me alone the house making me read books for hours and hours.."

"If you like things, for example, why do you like the moon.. you dont like the moon because its the moon, but because its huge, bright...am I making sense? If I dont like something huge and bright, then I wouldn't like the moon even if I force myself to."

"I didnt like anyone except for my mom and dad, why do I like them? Because they are caring...why do I like the King, because he is caring. When the King took as in I immediately saw him as a father..but when I asked him if he owns a child, he cried.."

What is he talking about..?

"Kind of ironic, because now he's gone."

I gasped, eyes widening, I couldn't even speak. "Things doesnt have to have any reason, Y/n. I like you, why? Well, why not? I like Jungkook, why? Well, why not? It doesnt matter.."

"Namjoon..th-the king—"

"The king of hatoria passed away just a few hours ago, midnight."

"No..no no-"

He held my hand before I could stand.

"Calm down-"

"Why would I calm down?! When you literally come here acting weird, telling your backstory and randomly saying that the King is dead!"

He only smiled sadly, letting go of my hands, staring at me with his red eyes, catching me off guard. "Wh-why?"

"Something doesnt need to have a reason at all."

-

"You already know about this? YET YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!! JUNGKOOK, WHAT ABOUT JUNGKOOK?! AUNT JINA?!"

"It happened in the fight between Baekhyun and Hatoria. We were the ones who took care of the people here, and they are the ones who fought. The Queen died, but before the King can take his last breath as he was in a verge of death also, he wished something whilst his bloody wife was laying on his arms, that they could reunion someday."

"The King has royal blood, and is capable of more than you can imagine, but he was already dead. His soul wouldn't calm down and set a rampage, he... only wanted a family. He hated dark magic, but went on the path of going down. He talked to witches, wishing his last wish, and swore death after he finish doing what he wanted."

Mom held my cheeks. "We didnt fully believe it as he was talking to us last year, but..it came true—"

"Lies. Where is he? Wheres the King?"

"Y/N WHY WOULD A WITCH DOCTOR VISIT HIM EVERY WEEK IF NOT?!"

The doctor that he was talking to when we went to sneak in to find some information about reincarnation was...the witch?

"Jungkook and Jina already knows, he told them back in earth as he mentioned when you guys where preparing for your 'sleepover'."

"He knows..?"

-

"Whats going on? Tell me!!" I shook Jungkook, Namjoon behind me. But he only hugged me tight, lightly sniffling.

Looking behind him, I saw all of the boys training with my father.

The feeling I'm feeling is exactly what  I felt when Jungkook died. Is it because of symphaty? Pity? What the hell is it!?

"So thats why the marriage was rushed huh...they needed a new ruler." I nodded, gritting my teeth. Then he started to laugh slightly. "Why are you laughing, your father fucking died!!"

I raised my voice, pulling him away from me, but froze when I saw his tears as he was laughing. "I'm so glad.."

"that he can finally rest."