24

"Late"

Currently sleeping inside Jungkooks 'supposed to be room but it didnt happen because he got teleported inside earth back when he was a newborn', I ignored the hot feeling beside me.

No, im speaking literally, but not...that way.

It isnt because Jungkooks hot or whatever, I can literally feel a fire beside me. But I ignored the feeling, trying to use my freezing power. Feeling tired and cant do shit anymore, I decided to just open my eyes, only to see Jungkooks eyes widely open infront of me.

"WHAT THE HECK!!??"

It was almost like, I was inside a horror film. The fire beside his face that his hands are producing, made me anxious about it touching his hair and setting it a blaze. But its totally besides the main point, all I know is he looks like he was about to kill me and hide my body.

"Jungkook.." I sat up, also seeing him putting the fire away in my peripheral vision. "What....what the fuck?" I looked at him, not impressed.

"I can explain."

"You better can."

"I sure can." He cleared his throat. "I.. havent practiced my..uh, magic attributes yet. You know, fire..rock... and what was..whats next? Yeah, whatever." He went silent before speaking up again. "See? I dont even know what I can do. So..." He dragged the last sound, making me feel extra annoyed.

"Seriously, we are getting married tomorrow! Why are you sti-" I gulped and looked away, trying to control my emotions. "Go- go away, before I combust." "I'm sorry! I didnt mean to wake you up, but I really need to show you something." He said, still smiling. "Come on, beautiful. I havent even said the best part!"

"I didnt mean to weak you up" my ass. I frowned.

"You know how Tae loves watching those anime's and forced you to do so too, like one time?"

"When was that again?" I wondered, remebering Taehyungs loud squeal when his favorite character folded the villain. "Yeah, I made some attacks, and and—!"

"Dont tell me.."

-

"Fire magic... balls!!!" He threw three fire balls towards a tree far behind the castle. I widen my eyes at the size of the balls, my face lightning up because of the magic he released. I mean, damn that was unexpected, and another 'damn' because he named the attacks, but,

"Uhm, I, 'balls' sounds disturbing."

"I know, but I couldnt think of anything."

"Alright, my turn." I freezed my hand, and went into a stance. "I practice this before...back inside the earth."

"Freeze magic—"

"Ice magic." He corrected me, "right sorry."

I cleared my throat.

"Ice magic, fallen angel!!" I screamed and placed my hand above me. I created sword like objects made of ice and it fell to the ground thanks to gravity. Jungkooks eyes widen, creating a rock shield, covering his head.

"You couldve just told me you want to kill me, so I can cancel the marriage."

"Fuck, sorry!" I laughed out loud, running towards him, tackling him towards the ground.