bro-

Not an update but THANK YOU FOR 15K ON YOUR BLOOD AND 2K ON YOURE TRAP!!!!

Idk what to say-

Please read lol

You all might not know but my first 3 books (already deleted) were cringey, so I deleted them, like no shit but, one of the books reached 67 reads. I can still remeber how happy I got lol. I didnt even dream on getting more cause I didnt think ppl would read it. I also have 5 followers that time, three of them were my friends in real life while 2 were not. One of them always comments on my Your Blood book and always votes. AlexLewis674 its her❤ we dont chat, but at the end of my chapters she always comments "next chapter pls" and that means shes enjoying it, of course I was happy. I reached 100 reads and I coudlnt believe my eyes. She..however doesn't comment anymore, idk where she went but maybe she stopped wattpad or just stopped reading, but anyhow, thank you, so much!

Few months then I reached 500 and more, it was growing. I have 35(?) Followers that time.

Now I'm onto 15k and 50+ followers. This might be minor to others but its huge for me. And I just want to say thank you for everyone who supported me. From the start, or now. To the silent readers, and a few ones who comments. Thank you so much! 😭👌 I might be overreacting rn, but idc😤

I wanna communicate with you guys but no one really chats me, so yeah I want friends lol. A girl actually message me on insta tho, but I'm not that active there😭

@kpopjiminiea- yt
@reanggg⁷ - insta
@realonzob - twt
@realonzobaylosis - fb

There, I'm mostly active everywhere but not on insta😭 but I can be!

Pls expect an update tom or the next day. Iloveyou, take care pls❤