Prologue

Tum kitni bhi koshish kr lo mujhse dur jaane ki lekin main wo saaya hun jo tumhara saath marte dum tk nhi chodega samjhi.. or kisi ke baap me itni himmat nhi hai ki wo Arnav Singh Raizada ki Amaanat pr aankh utha kr dekhe usse chuna to bahot dur ki baat hai... (No matter how much you try to get away from me, but I am the shadow who will not leave you till death do us apart understood. And no one's father has this courage see you with straight eyes, touching you is far fetched thing )

With that words arnav left khushi's wrist which he has catched when she was running from him.. and she ran from there with scared face a sweat dripping from her forehead. While running time to time she was turning backwards to see if he is following her but no he was standing there with sweet smirk on his face... When she turned he winked on her and her eyes went wide and she faster her pace of running.

She was coming back from her school when she met arnav the Romeo bandit came infront of her from nowhere like always. It's been a week since he is following her and expressed his affection for her. She was scared of him when he suddenly started to show interest in her. She was scared nervous and went hysterical... This is not the first time she is scared of some male. Hell no... She can see he truly admire her But how can she give a chance to this rowdy. She has already went through a lot in her life. She doesn't want any problems in her life so she thought to ignore him but like always he stalked her and now he openly declared her his...

Arnav knew there is something, some incident had happened with khushi in past that's why she is always nervous and is not able to face this world. There was always a scared and terrified eyes he saw whenever he see into her eyes. But what could be the reason he will find out and then will make her his after nourishing her that's the promise of this gangster... But really is he a gangster or not only time will tell...

Hollaaa guys so here I came up with the new Ffs atishay... I hope you like the banner and theme of the story. Hoping that you will like this too like my previous work on arshi... Do like and comment and let me know how is iy