Chapter 14

"Khushi..."

There arnav was standing with all the fury in eyes seeing the scene in front of his eyes. He saw that man forcing himself on his kitten and that was enough for him to die. His eyes moves towards his kitten who is in trauma, her clothes were tear from many places her eyes were full of water and she was seeing him as if he is the only saviour of her. But who is that man. He seems like very old and whatever he is not going to leave him.

******************************
Flashback

Arnav's POV

I was driving to my place. But my mind was not in right track. I was getting flashback of all the happenings of today's. So finally it happened. My first date it went well and I couldn't believe in it. And I am very grateful to aman too because his idea has actually worked. He was the only one who suggested me the place to take kitten. True to his words she will enjoy and she did. Today I have seen a different Khushi who is not scared, who is a kid but who knows how to look like a woman. And not just only woman but a beautiful elegant woman. Today is the best day of my life. And the cherry on top the kiss I gave to her.  Yes I know it was not on lips but I enjoyed and I am happy she doesn't back out from it and she also like it I can tell this by her reaction. Soon her cheek will be replaced by her lips soon, remember one step a time.

Arnav was going through all these thoughts that's when he noticed someone's mobile on the dashboard of the car. He took it and then click on the screen.

Arnav's POV

It was lockscreen of Khushi's pic. And I was bold again. She was looking like a shining pearl of ocean in that pic. She is just amazing and her smile... Her smile as usual innocent one. Her smile can kill thousands of people. My love for her grows more seeing her in that way. One thing I noticed whenever she smiles her big hazal eyes always become small and that is cute... And here I fall all over again with her.

(P

(P.S She is actually epitome of beauty)

I came out of her thoughts because I had to return her mobile otherwise how I am gonna contact her tonight for our late night talk.

Thinking that he took a U turn and drive towards her flat. Once coming there first thing he noticed that the main gate guard was not present there. Where he went that was the first thought came to his mind. But it's good he will be able to go to her flat without any hindrance. So seeing here and there he moved towards her flat. He reached the floor where she live. And then took a corridor which would lead her to the room. And he reached there in no time. But reaching there he heard some noises as if someone throwing some things here and there in frustration. He could hear it and can feel it because the sound was so loud. And without any delay he started to bang the door. When after several attempts doors were not open he started to push it with force. And after several push he was able to break it's lock. And the scene after entering the living area shocked him to the core. From there he could see an old man havouring upon his kitten. His kitten who was in very bad condition, tears all over her face, teared up cloths and several scratch mark on arms. And that is enough for him to rise his temperature. He fisted his hands and was now gritting his teeth as if he will murder him today and he will do, there is no doubt. His eyes were blood shot.