Chapter 17

"Thank you... Thank you so much to be there in my life,thank you to be my strength, thank you arnav"

And for the first arnav breath hitched in his throat. For the the first time khushi has called him arnav without suffix ji adding into it. His name's seems beautiful from her mouth. They both tighten their hold on each other , his arms were strocking her waist and her arms were around his back. Arnav was smiling and he kissed her head on hair. Breaking the kiss he made her sit in bike and drived from there.

*********************
It's late evening Arnav and Khushi were sitting in front of Aquarius musical fountain in Janakpuri Delhi. There were benches to sit but they were sitting on grasses. Khushi was sitting in between his leg and her back was attached to his front. Arnav's arm were on her stomach and she has joined her hands with his too. His chin was on her shoulder and he kept her hair on one side. Try were just sitting there enjoying the scenery there. There were colourful lights in fountain and a soft instrumental music was playing there adding more beauty to that scene.

Arnav was strocking her stomach slowly and with every music his hold was tightening around her

Arnav was strocking her stomach slowly and with every music his hold was tightening around her. Possesiveness is what khushi felt in his hold. She turned back to watch him and saw his eyes which was not on her but the either side of her face, he was having a soft smile on his face. She turned the source where he was seeing and she felt elated seeing an old couple sitting in same position as them. They were very old but love could be seen in their eyes. There hands were entied ith each other.

Arnav was seeing them and felt a different sensation. He imagined himself and khushi after several years to be in this same position, without worrying about anything, without any problem of this world. And that's why his hold got tighten around her. Khushi knew what he is going throught and for once she felt happy thinking may be it's not just only his dream now but it became her's too. They saw each other eyes and lots of emotions could be they felt. Love and lots of love was pouring down from their every part of body. Their eye lock was disturb when a gang of girls and boys come over there enjoying the night they came there and pulled arnav from there a soft music started to play in background. They started to cheers amongst them. And arnav started to sing with them pulling khushi with him