Chapter 31

She moan when he made love to her for 4th time. They are bliss with each other enjoying every moment creating new memories every day. Just they had hope that now nothing should went wrong. Forgetting that this is real world and not some reel life, here with bed of roses people receives some thrones too. And it's upon them how they took it will let the throne to Peirce their body and soul or will remove it from their path for once and all.

*******************************************

At early Morning a man was rushing towards a house. He had very important news to share with his boss. The news will surely shake the entire mafia for sure. And it should be delivered soon otherwise many of them life will be at stacked. He kept running and many times people who were there guarding the house asked him in between what happened. But he became dead ears to them. Huffing and puffing he reached inside the room and saw his boss talking with someone being relaxed. And he knew the news which he will share will shake his ground for sure. The contended face he has will changed into the horror and tensed one.

"Zafar Bhai I had a bad news for you and for us"

He said not able to control more. He can't wait anymore even a minute late and they will be destroyed he knows. So he didn't wait to call to get end by his boss.

Here zafar saw his man who was looking very tensed and exhausted because of running. He can read in his eyes the seriousness of the situation.

"I will talk you later. Something urgent came to us"

And saying this he dropped the call. He turn d towards Javed his man. And taking a glass of water in hand from tea table gave it to him.

"First drink this and then tell me what happened"

Javed took the glass from his hand and started to drink like a thirsty man. After drinking and spilling some water from his mouth he took a relaxed breath but the news he is going to share will obviously take the breath of Zafar he knew.

"Zafar Bhai ..he...he comes to know about us"

That's what he said. But it was clear enough for zafar what he is implying. Vaibhav Kadam come to know the truth about them and it is not very good news. He will surely come here shortly. He got shocked of his life. How comes he got to know. He made every possibilities that he didn't come to know then how comes.

"How....how he comes to knows "

"Don't know sir ji... From what I got to know someone send a file to him which has yours and other mafia people name in it with pictures. There are some proofs too. And any how he will come here what should we do now. We are not even prepare for fight right now. Because we have to take out our rifles from the other place where we have hided it. "

Zafar ruffled his hair and started to press his head in tensed form. It is a big news. There wouldn't be anything vaibhav will leave not to arrest them and make sure to get higher punishment for them. But how comes he got to know was still unknown to him. This he will see later first is to he had to run from this place now. And should have prepared to leave this country and he knows Vaibhav would have made sure by then that he can't. He had to think rationally.

"Javed inform our men to meet at our ground level place. Where all the mafia meeting held soon in one hour Max. We will continue there and also tell them not to leave any trace and proofs for police here. And had you informed Arnav. We will need him if by any chance vaibhav tried to stop us from leaving then there would be a big battle is going to happen"

Zafar said being tensed.

"I haven't told him still, I don't had his no. Right now."