𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔱.շ ~

—ksgwvsjhddnjdd not me crying bc the cdc said to be prepared for the zombie apocalypse bye-

—-—𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

widened drastically at the sight of.... you. the shock on her face turned into a sneer, "none of your damn business." you resisted the urge to smile clearly seeing the pain written across her whole being. "not that you would even care anyways." she mumbled. just as you were about to reply, your sensei interfered, "yuuji-kun! go inside the building with nobara-san."

"w-what about y/n-san-?"

"nothing, yuuji-kun. now, shoo shoo."

"so, y/n-san, how's life? you got a partner yet, cuz i could always fill in the role-." you brought your long/medium/short finger to his lips. "shhh. i'm texting toge-san."

adorable bottom
where are you?
i miss you.
( . •́ _ʖ •̀ .)

top
i'm with megumi-san.

adorable bottom
ohhh, tell him i said hello.
bye <3

top
bye, love.<3

a young teacher's eyes were peering over your shoulder to see who you're texting, 'hmm. why are they calling toge-kun 'love'? maybe they're cousins.' he stroked his chin looking into the distance to find the answer to the question lingering in his mind. 'ohh that must be it!'

not paying attention to the nosy sensei beside you, you smirked already knowing your fuck-buddy of 1 month was probably intensely blushing behind his screen. "well, i'm outta here. goodbye, gojo-sensei, megumi-kun."

"goodbye, my love!~" the blindfolded man hollered. "bye, y/n-san. safe travels." megumi said, smiling slightly. the clicking of your boots on the pavement was speeding up as you ran excitedly.

———

entering your dorm room, you became bored. you grinned knowing just who to call,

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈-𝐒𝐀𝐍. 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?"

—srry for the short chapter my mental health is rapidly depleting lolz 😼