G̛͔͇̞̹̈̀͘͘͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜

—i was cackling writing this whole thing BAHAHAKSDJDSHFS
—drug use & sex-ish scenes (pls feel free to skip)

vote or I'll love u <33

—-—𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐓, 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐄,

you sighed, waiting for it to take effect. Maki scoffed as you partook in the odd-looking pill. "that shit's gonna fry your brain I hope you know that." you threw your head back at the magnificent feeling that is, ecstasy. pupils dilating you looked to her with cloudy eyes, shrugging you answered, "alright."

"dumbass." she grumbled.

you brought up your gloved hands to her cheeks making her face you in annoying curiosity, "babe, y'know i love you, right?" she nodded. it was somewhat true you really do love her, just not the way it seems to be. you love toying with her love, you love her snarky remarks, but her, you could never love her. or, anyone for that matter. a question you often ask yourself is, 'how does it feel to be a cataclysmic, self-loathing monster?'

it feels ... wonderful.~

you shook your head to rescue yourself from the boring thought lurking in your head to witness something that made you stop functioning altogether. with flushed cheeks, she nuzzled into the comforting cool of your hands. staring into your eyes the greenette felt her heartbeat with desire, as your eyes shone a glint of lustful adoration.

eyes flickering to your soft-looking lips, she leaned in as the scent of your expensive cologne/perfume overtook her senses. Maki lightly pecked your lips as a test drive, with no complaints from you, she kissed you deeply biting your lip to gain access to your minty mouth.

you pulled away as you patted your thigh signaling her to straddle it. she slowly got onto them, waiting for what felt like an eternity, you leaned forward "what are ya waiting for? ride me baby.~" rocking her hips back and forth you groan feeling yourself become aroused.

(ewww wtf )

she rut against your thigh painfully slow, small pants and groans of pleasure escaping her. becoming rather bored, you placed her laid down on the large bed. you lightly gripped her neck with your slender digits as you straddled her stomach. you sat her up, cupping her cheek with one hand while the other if working their way down to her womanhood. you unzipped her skirt as you saw her lacy panties, "you knew this was gonna happen, huh? you really are my lil' slut aren't cha'." you smiled.

"I-ngh!~" she groaned as you placed two fingers in her throbbing cunt. bucking her hips only to be slammed down "no moving just let (whatever you like to be called) take care of you."

you roughly thrusted in and out her wet pussy biting her neck. "look at how wet you are. you really want me to fuck you huh?.~" you purred in her ear licking it lightly. the female under you felt a the coil in her stomach unwind by the second. feeling her clench around your fingers you swiftly added another.

"ah ... f-fuck."

as she finished, you took your fingers out. "oh god.~" she moaned in a dazed euphoria. looking up she saw you unbuckling your belt, a mischievous twinkle in your eyes gripping her chin to make her look at you,

"𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐃."