Chapter Eleven: The Ball

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I went to my room and opened my closet. Thankfully, Sebastian had packed me plenty of nice clothes to wear before I left. I picked out the dress that Elizabeth had given me. It was blue, with black trim, lots and lots of black and blue frills, and a white bow in the middle. I had a pair of white tights and blue shoes to match.

"Make sure you look, nice deary!"

Undertaker shouted from across the room.

"You don't need to worry. It's you I'm more concerned about!"

I heard him chuckle from across the room. The Viscount's ball was very soon. He delivered these invitations quite late. I went into the bathroom and put my (H/L), (H/C) into a bun, leaving a few strands to frame my face. I put my dress and shoes on and sat on my bed. I reached into my drawer in my nightstand and pulled out a pair of black gloves. They were in a small, glass box with gold decoration. I opened the box and pulled out the gloves. I put them on my arms and pulled them up, past my elbow. These gloves are very important to me. My mother, Rachel, gave them to me before she died. I heard a light knock coming from my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and the Undertaker entered the room. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a black-tie, white gloves, and a top hat. He had his hair tied into a ponytail but still kept his eyes covered.

"Aw. I was hoping to see your eyes."

I pouted. He walked over to me and took my hand.

"All in do time, my dear. I must say, you look lovely this evening."

I blushed slightly.

"Why thank you. You look quite handsome."

He smiled as he helped me up. We walked outside and he closed the shop door.

"Wait here, I shall bring the carriage up, my dear."

I nodded my head and he walked down the street. A man in a carriage was waiting across the street. Undertaker went to him and got inside. He came up to me and the Undertaker jumped out of the carriage.

"Allow me, my lady."

I giggled.

"Thank you. good sir."

He opened the door and helped me inside. He closed the door and got inside from the other side.

"Where are we going, sir?"
The man asked.

"To the Viscount of Druitt's manor."

"Yes, sir."

With the whip of his horses, we were sent down the road and on our way to the Viscount's home. I looked out the window, but I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I ignored it and kept looking. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, we were at the VIscount's home.

"We have arrived, my dear."

I nodded my head and sat up. He opened the door and helped me out.

"Shall we?"

He asked as he extended his arm towards me.

"We shall."

I took his arm and we walked up the stairs. Two men were standing at the top of the stairs.

"Welcome to the Viscount Druitt's home. I hope you enjoy yourselves."

I curtsied and we walked into the manor. It looked a little like the Phantomhive manor. The room was filled with people, but someone, in particular, caught my eye. They were wearing a pink and black dress. They had their hair tied into pigtails and had a small hat on their head. I made my way across the room and over towards them.