Chapter Fourteen: Lurking in the Shadows

Warning Yandere Undertaker & Slight Suggestive Themes

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Let's begin."

Ciel crossed his legs and took a sip of his hot tea. I was nervous about what I was about to be told. How much has he been hiding from me?

"Sebastian, I believe you play an important role in this discussion."

Sebastian nodded his head. What does he have to do with any of this? I took a sip of my tea and placed it on the table.

"Right. (Y/N) do you believe in Demons and Angels?"

Ciel asked.

"That's a strange question. I suppose so..."

"Good because there is one in this room."

"There's a demon in this room? Where?!"

I shouted. Sebastian chuckled and pointed to himself.

"That would be me."

I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"You're a demon?"

He nodded his head.

"I am in a contract with the young lord. When our contract is fulfilled I will leave and devour his soul."

"Oh okay."

I took my cup of tea and took a sip. Ciel tilted his head to the side.

"What do you mean 'Okay'? Aren't you upset?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's your soul, not mine."

Undertaker laughed as Ciel grew slightly irritated.

"Obviously (Y/N) knows about the reapers."

Undertaker added.

"Wait you know about them too?"

Undertaker nodded his head.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh now you're getting upset over him, but not over me your brother."

Ciel puffed out his cheeks. He was angry. We all started arguing, even Sebastian was fighting. Undertaker was defending me while Sebastian was defending Ciel. It was a family feud.

"Looks what happened little lord, you've started an argument~"

Undertaker said as he put his hands on both of my shoulders, we were all standing up.

"Me? It wasn't my idea! It was Sebastian's!"

"My lord you are mistaken, I didn't give you this idea. If I recall correctly it was you who told (Y/N) and the Undertaker to come here."

"Sebastian! You're supposed to be on my side!"

"Alright everyone let's calm down..."

The undertaker stated, however, his words were drowned out by the voices of Ciel and Sebastian still arguing.

"I said...CALM DOWN!"

Undertaker shouted. I turned my head around and looked at him. He had a very serious expression on his face. Ciel and Sebastian stopped arguing.

"Good, now that I've gotten your attention let's drop this conversation. It's late, I am tired and I'm sure as hell that you don't want me chasing you down because I will. (Y/N) is tired and fatigued; she needs her rest."

Undertaker pushed me out the door and slammed the door behind him. He stood there for a minute before breaking out into a burst of crazy laughter. He was laughing but I saw a small tear fall to the floor. I knew he was upset and I didn't want to cause him any more trouble. I quietly turned around, I was going to sneak upstairs to where my old room was. I took one step before his head whipped around and he grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To...to my room..."

I was a little scared of him right now.

"I don't think so..."

He took my arm and slammed me against the wall. His hand was clenched tightly around my wrist, his other hand was on my shoulder pushing me down. He was breathing heavily, tears in his eyes. I trembled in fear. He looked at my body and noticed I was shaking. He released my wrist and back up.

"Oh no..."

Undertaker P.O.V.

What have I done? I reached my hand towards her to help her up but she shoved me away from her.

"Don't touch me!"

She shouted. I stood there shocked and unable to speak.

"Don't touch me...I mean it...don't touch me..."

Her voice was shaky and her body was trembling.

"(Y/N)...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

She was holding onto her wrist. I noticed how red it had become and there were small marks from where my nails dug into her skin. She stood up and rushed right past me.

"(Y/N) WAIT!"

She ran upstairs and down a hallway. I raced after her. There was a small trail of blood, tiny drops of blood. I saw her reach a door. She ran inside the room and closed the door behind her. She locked it as well. I reached the door and knocked on it.

"(Y/N) please I'm so sorry."

"Go away!"

She shouted. I lowered my head and turned around. I went to the room next to hers and closed the door. I sat on the bed and put my hands to my face. What have I done?

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I looked at my wrist. A small amount of blood began to pool around where the Undertaker's nails dug into my skin. I grabbed my wrist as I tried to clot the blood.

"Well, what have we here?"

I jolted my head up and looked around my room.

"W-whos there?"

"Now, there isn't any need to be frightened of me."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head around. Standing behind me was...

"Claude?"

I asked and he smiled.

"Yes, you remember me don't you?"

I nodded my head. He gently took my wrist and held it close to his face. He brought it closer to his mouth as he licked the blood off of my wrist. I jerked my wrist away from him. He had my blood on his lips. He licked his lips and sighed.

"I'm here to help you..."

"Get away..."

I scooted off the bed and he walked up slowly from behind me. He grabbed my waist and held me tight. I squirmed as I tried to escape him.

"Under-"

I tried to shout before a hand covered my mouth.

"Do you really think he'd want to help you now after the way you treated him?"

I pushed his hand off my face.

"You better let go of me or I'll call for Sebastian. He'll kill you."

He chuckled.

"Is that so? I don't think so. Your empty threats don't phase me. However, since you have threatened to kill me I believe you need to be punished."

He brought his face closer to mine and licked behind my ear. A shiver rolled down my spine as I tried to push him off of me. It seemed he took great joy and pleasure in seeing my suffering.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. I'll never let you go, princess."

Then everything went black.