Part 14

Jungkook Pov
I woke up feeling someone holding me really tight. He has been even more possessive over me. I don't blame him someone took me and he doesn't want that to happen again. And I don't mind how possessive he's being I really like it. I turned to him and I watched him sleep a little.

He is so handsome and he is really sweet

He is so handsome and he is really sweet. I'm happy he's my mate. After a bit I saw it was 11am and I decided to wake up him. I gave him some kisses and lightly shook him.
Wake up. He didn't move so I decided to get off him. As I was going to I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.
Jimin:Aish what a good way to wake up
He pulled me down and kissed my head.
Thank you. I pulled him close to me and I gave him kisses.
Jimin:I love your kisses so much
I love yours too. He kissed me and I giggled.
Jimin:Aish I love you so much
I love you too. After a bit we got up and changed and I put just one of his hoodies on.

 After a bit we got up and changed and I put just one of his hoodies on

Jimin:Aish u just look so cuteHe picked me up and I put my arms around his neck

He picked me up and I put my arms around his neck.
Jimin:So cute
He kissed my head and took me to the kitchen. And started cooking while holding me with one hand. He is like super strong I can't hold anyone with one hand.
Your so handsome
Jimin:Oh really
Huh did I say that out loud wait I..I mean. He kissed my nose.
Jimin:Thank you Kitten
I giggled and he continued cooking. After a bit he was done and he put a plate down and sat down with me on his lap and fed me. After a bit we were done and we went in the living room and of course I was on his lap.
Jimin:Aish your just so cute
Thank you. He cupped my face and gave me tons of kisses and I giggled.
Yah stop
Jimin:No I can kiss u all day
He held me tightly and kept giving me kisses.
Jimin:I*kiss*love*kiss* you*kiss*so*kiss*much
I love you so much too. I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my hair and made it deeper.
Jimin:God u taste so good
I leaned closer to him and I made it deeper. He put his arms on my waist and squeezed it and put his hands in my shirt and I did the same. He ended up on top of me and the kiss got really really deep and started to get rough. And he suddenly started leaving marks on my neck. And I started to moan.
Jimin:God your so sexy I'm going to fuck you right here
Yes make me pregnant please
Jimin:Oh you will when I'm done with u
He ripped our clothes off and he pinned me to the couch.
Jimin:Your not moving when I'm done with u
He started leaving marks all over me.