Part 19

Jimin Pov
I woke up to a baby crying loud. I got up and I got changed and I picked Jennie up.

It gets frustrating cause she cries almost 24/7

It gets frustrating cause she cries almost 24/7. But ik it's not her fault she can't talk or even walk so all she can do is cry. She's a adorable little pup. I kissed her head and she stopped crying.
U just wanted attention huh your just like your mom already he always wants my attention. I went up to him and I tucked him in and I kissed his head. Im happy he didn't wake up from her crying he always wakes up and takes care of her and usually doesn't let me. Ik he wants me to have rest but he needs some too. I went downstairs and put her in a little baby chair and I got her a bottle. I picked her up and I gave her the bottle. After a bit she was done and I put it in the sink. I put her on the floor in a little baby play thing and I watched her and sat on the couch. After a bit i noticed him coming down the stairs and I went up to him and picked him up.

There's my baby boy

There's my baby boy. I kissed him and he giggled.
Did u sleep well. He nodded and snuggled into my hold and i sat on the couch with him on my lap.
Kook:Oh um thanks for taking care of her
Aish it's fine u should let me more
Kook:But u already do everything
Aish I make u food u won't let me do anything else
Kook:I just wanted u to rest
Aish ik but u need some rest too how about today and tomorrow u sleep in for as long as u want and I'll take care of her ok
Kook:But
No buts u need rest
Kook:Ok
Actually I'll see if Taehyung can take her ik u can't sleep without me
Kook:Ok I don't mind
Let me do more ok u keep overworking yourself
Kook:Ok I w.. will
After a minute he fell asleep on my chest and I kissed his head. After a minute Jennie started crying. I put him on the couch and I picked her up.
Sh your mom is sleeping do u want something to drink. I got her another bottle and she drank half of it. I changed her and washed my hands and I put her in her little crib in the living room. And i went up to him and I kissed his head. I got a blanket and opened the couch and it turned into a bed and I tucked him in and I layed next to him and put him in my arms.
Sleep well Baby Boy. I kissed his head and held him tighter.