Part 16

Jimin Pov
I woke up feeling a baby boy in my arms. He is so beautiful and cute. I love him so much.I'm going to propose to him I want to be with him forever. But he's been gaining weight and feeling sick a lot. I don't mind if he gains weight he still is my baby boy and I will always love him but he's been feeling so sick and throwing up every morning. He can't really keep food down and I hate seeing him like that. I kissed his head and I got changed.

I picked him up and I got my clothes for him

Kook:Hi Jiminie
Oh hi Baby Boy u know what to do. He put his arms out and I put my clothes on him. His clothes don't fit that well cause his stomach is getting bigger but he still looks so beautiful and cute.

I picked him up and I went to the kitchen

I picked him up and I went to the kitchen. I will see if he can at least try to keep it down. Probably not but it's good to try. I made him something light and I watched him eat. And he kept it down.
Do u feel well
Kook:I'm ok
Good we'll go soon ok
Kook:Ok
We went to our room and he went to the bathroom and I waited for him. Why is he feeling so sick I hate it. I want him to be healthy. Well wait maybe he's no he can't be. But I did fuck him a lot like really hard everyday to make sure he gets pregnant. But why is he feeling sick that's not normal right. Ugh idk what to do. After a bit he came out and it was time to go soon.
Are u ok. I went up to him. 
Kook:I..I'm fine
What's wrong
Kook:Well um we should still go to the doctor but
Are u ok is it worse it is isn't it
Kook:No no it's good
Good but your sick and
Kook:Well look
He gave me a plastic thing. And I realized it was a pregnancy test. And I almost fainted.
Your pregnant
Kook:Are u happy
I immediately hugged him tightly and pestered him with kisses.
What kind of question is that of course I'm happy your having pups but when did u get this and why are u so sick
Kook:Well jin gave it to me and pregnant people get sick in mornings
Really but
Kook:Don't worry it's probably fine but we should still go
Of course to make sure u definitely do. After a bit I picked him up and we went outside and I drove to the hospital. We went in and we went in the hospital room. And we told him what happened and about the test.
Doctor:So he's probably pregnant but I'll check
He did the gel thingy for a bit.
Doctor:He's definitely pregnant and don't worry being sick in the morning is normal and it will go away after a couple months
Ok. We left the hospital and went home. And I hugged him tightly.
I'm so happy your pregnant
Kook:Me too
Now u aren't going to lift a finger ok
Kook:Aish ok
I pick him up and put him on the bed. And I went next him and I held him tightly.
I'm so happy you will have my pups and u will be the best mom ever
Kook:Aish stop
No I love you and our little pup so much. I pestered his little tummy with kisses and he giggled.
Kook:Aish stop it
No I love you both so much already
Kook:I love you too
I gave him some kisses and he kept giggling.
Now u both need some rest. I held him tighter and I rubbed his stomach. I quietly sang to him and he fell asleep.