❁︎

❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Are you leaving me?" Ruhaan whispered to Humaina. The wind flew, making her shiver standing in the garden.

"Is there any reason to stay?"

She asked clenching her hands on the hem of her dress just like she is crunching her heart.

"Be mine. That's the best reason for you to stay."

"I cannot," Humaina cried.

"Why can't you?"

Humaina didn't knew the answer either. It was as if she was ignoring the fact that they love each other. What is stopping her? Not like there will be any more clashes between their families. Ruhaan became restless with her answer. It was not something he expected. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He missed her.

"It's barely possible."

Was it the answer? The real answer? The real way her heart felt.

"I love you,"

He mumbled.

"I know." Humaina closed her eyes and let the tears fall. She continued,

"I must go now."

She got up from the laid-back chair situated in the huge garden. The weather gloomy and the emotions sensitive.

"Stay," He whispered.

His melodious voice soothing her aching heart. Her tears breaking him. With a heavy heart, she walked out of the huge garden. It was in his mansion that She and Zahid were visiting because Ashhar wanted to compensate his mistake with a dinner together. It was not enough though.

She sat beside Zahid and smiled. The aura of the room was different. It was filled with laughter and smiles. As soon as she sat, Ashhar's wife Ruba sat beside her and stroked her hair.

"You are such a beautiful girl."

"Thank you Aunty!"

She thanked her.

Ayzal uttered,

"My to-be bhabhi!"

(Sister-in-law)

Humaina looked at her astonished. It was not something she expected from her. She was afraid what her father might think about her.

"Ayzal!"

Ruba warned her. Everyone chuckled. They didn't take it seriously which bothered Humaina. She got engrossed in her thoughts. They let it go? So easily?