✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽
𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝓮 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝓮 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽

T H I R D - P E R S O N

The Next Night:

The inky black colour spread across the sky. The night calmed down the racing hearts of the unknown lovers, Shahveer and Sahar. She stared out of the window from the living room towards him. The way he was talking with someone on his phone made her heartbeat peaceful.

She was waiting for Izhaan to get her pen drive. Walking out of the estate, she went towards Shahveer. "Is it alright if you stand in this frosty weather?" She questioned. Without turning around he knew who was there. He giggled, "It's quite warm today."

He glanced towards her. Peace; peaceful pallor was spread across her divine and splendid beauty. His heart knows that this enchanting person can never be his. Sahar was the first girl he loved so much. Never in his life, he thought that he would love a girl but when he fell, she was already engaged.

"By the way, how did you decide to spare me sometime after leaving your papa inside?"

Sahar couldn't help but chuckled heartily, looking at him. She laughed continuously. He gazed at her when she laughed. The sound of her laugh made his heart fall for her more. The moon witnessed it all. The way they were falling for each other but destiny's plans is invisible and mysterious.

"What?" He chuckled, "Why are you laughing like that?"

"Your Taaya abbu told you that I started calling him Papa?" She asked. He shook his head realising, "Yes of course. He never hides anything from me."

"How is Rayed?" She asked. "He is fine. Just busy in his life and investigation of her sister's murder."

She nodded, she got to know about Rayed's sister Falak and saw her picture. "The CCTV footage of the hotel where it is claimed that she committed suicide is morphed. They said they have a camera fixed on the lobby of a suite. So they have stolen it and replaced it with some other."

Sahar nodded. "I hope they find the murderer soon."

"You are here? How?"

Sahar smiled, "I am waiting for my pen drive since yesterday. Izhaan was busy, he is coming to give me the pen drive."

Shahveer nodded. He ignored the urge to stretch in his smile but knowingly his heart pained for the reality, "When have you decided to get married with Izhaan?"

On the other side, Sahar felt sad that he was fine with her marrying Izhaan. She sighed before speaking, "We haven't decided anything yet. Izhaan was talking about getting married in December."