❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀
𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓭.

❀ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❀𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓭

T H I R D P E R S O N

Fizah Gaffur.

"Fizah? What are you doing here?" Hamza asked as soon as he encountered Fizah in front of the door. She pushed him and came inside.

"You have forgotten me Hamza. We are best friends and you didn't even tell me that you were coming to Switzerland."

Hamza rolled his eyes at her words and closed the door. They weren't best friends but Hamza had a soft spot for her in his heart. She had always been there for him. His best friend is Irtaza.

"I am not here because of any business trips. I am here with my wife for our honeymoon." He chided sitting opposite to her. Fizah's expression changed spontaneously as soon as he said honeymoon. It was hard for her to digest that the person she loved all her life is with someone else now.

"Honeymoon? Like seriously? Are you igniting a fire in my wounded heart?" Fizah asked with knitted brows. Her heart was heavy to see him as someone else's.

"Oh shut it Fizah! Stop saying stuff which wasn't just meant to be," Hamza got up and went towards the kitchen when she followed him.

"And I think it's totally inappropriate of you to come here when I am with my wife." He poured the mango juice freshly kept in the refrigerator.

Passing it to her, he sat in front of her again.

"Inappropriate? Where is it inappropriate? I was your friend yesterday. So am I your friend today. There's no difference. Only you left me for that middle-class girl," She begins saying words and started degrading his wife.

"Middle-class girl? Your thinking is so low Fizah! Shut the hell up and get out of my house if you are gonna insult my wife," He shouted in anger. Fizah knew about how he would get angry for silly reasons.

"You can't win his heart by insulting someone who lives inside his heart," she pondered.

"Okay calm down. I won't tell you anything about your wife. It's just that I usually have my emotional breakdown now and then. I still can't seem to believe that you rejected me," Rolling her eyes, Fizah sipped the juice.

"I never rejected you. We were never meant to be Fizah. Why can't you understand that? I love my wife and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. What's wrong with that?" He asked.