Page 4 - New Friends

""Lui : Finally i thought he'd never wake up! Lui said annoyed as Liz walked over to him and smacked the back of his head.

Liz : Be quiet idiot! He's waking up! Liz scolded Lui as he grumbled.

(Y/N) : Uhhhhhhhhhh where am i? (Y/N) asked groggily .

(Y/N) : I just had the weirdest dream.

(Y/N) : First i met a shadow version of myself, then he took over my body and fought you guys and totally kicked you guys ass, then i met a strange blue guy named Astral, after then sensei showed up and his ass making him come back in my mind where he kicked my ass but then i met this huge angel guy, and with his help i kicked my shadow versions ass. (Y/N) said the last part proudly.

Gojo : (Y/N) everything you just said happened i think. I'm not sure about what happened in your mind. Gojo said with a smile.

(Y/N) : Yeah i guess you're right. Just then (Y/N) saw Astral in the corner.

(Y/N) : Wait Astral you're here and sensei you too?! (Y/N) exclaimed surprised.

Liz, Free,Shu,Lui, : Who's Astral? They tilted their head in confusion.

Gojo : Ohhhhhhh I know Astral is that blue guy you talked about right? Gojo asked with smile as (Y/N) nodded. 

(Y/N) : Hey Astral why can only i see  you? (Y/N) asked confused

Astral : Because you are the only person who will be able to see me. Astral said

(Y/N) : That definitely won't make me look crazy. (Y/N) sweatdropped as he looked at Astral.

Shu : Am i the only one who thinks this is super weird? Shu asked as the others nodded. I mean anyone who's talking to spirits other people can't see are weird.

Free : Are you sure you aren't asleep? Free asked (Y/N) suspiciously.

(Y/N) : No of course not... by the way who are you four? (Y/N) asked with a nervous smile as he scratched his cheek.

Lui,Shu,Liz,Free : Eh? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lui,Shu,Liz,Free : Eh? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. They exclaimed shocked. I mean they were one of strongest people to ever be considered prodigies and this guy didn't even know who they were.

Gojo : Oh yeah i forgot to mention (Y/N) sometimes will forget people. Gojo said with a smile as (Y/N) nodded.

Liz, Lui : How could you forget something like that?! The Siblings shouted angrily at Gojo who just whistled the other direction.

Gojo : Alright I'm leaving now, be sure to stay nice my wonderful students! Gojo said with a smile as he waved the five goodbye

Liz, Lui : Hey come back here, we're not done with you!! They shouted angrily at the white haired man.