Page 6 - The Black Bulls

Capital Town, Kikka

The Magic Knights Entrance Exam had just come to an out of this world conclusion, the tension in the air was extremely high as the Magic Knight Captains were all silent, deciding in their heads who was worthy of joining their squads.

William : " This concludes the Exam. Candidates whose numbers are called, please step forward." William spoke, his voice containing no particular emotion as he eyed the crowd.

Charlotte : " The squad Captain's will raise their hands id they would like you to join their squads. The candidates will decide if they would like to accept or decline, and if chosen by more than one Captain, they may choose which squad they would like to join." Charlotte spoke, her voice cold.

Fugoleon : "But if no one raises their hands, that candidate will not join the Magic Knights." Fugoleon spoke.

Nozel : "And you shall leave immediately." Nozel's cold voice added. His eyes showed no particular emotion as he spoke to the crowd.

Soon, candidates  began to go up one at a time , however the situation did not look good.

(Y/N) : "Wow. Their really strict huh? We're already on the seventieth candidate, yet not  a single  Captain has raised their hand. Rather they look more bored  than anything else. Even Artoria looks bored." (Y/N) noted as he laid his eyes on Artoria and the other Magic Knights Captains, finding no interest in their eyes as they laid their eyes upon the seventieth candidate.

Announcer : " Candidate #70, no hands." The boy on stage sadly looked down before walking away, with Lui having an annoyed look on his face.

Lui : This is the Magic Knights Entrance Exam! This is no place for a weakling like you! Lui whispered coldly  as he watched the candidate tear up and retreat  quicker. But before he could berate more people, the seventy-first candidate was called up to the stage.

Slowly, a hand amongst the Magic Knight Captains raised, inciting chatter in the crowd of Magic Knights. Looking at the Captain, (Y/N) found that it was Gueldre who raised his hand, Yet he seemed barely interested.

Announcer : "Candidate #71, the Purple Orcas." The announcer spoke, the boy in the arena laughing proudly as he nodded, though Gueldre didn't seem amused. As a matter of fact, none of the Captains did.

(Y/N) : "Of course, they do this every year. It has to get boring when you have to do the same thing repeatedly." (Y/N) thought, his eyes his eyes slowly gazing over the thinning crowd.

Soon it was Yuno's turn to be called. Only a few people had joined a Squad, yet none joined the major squads. They'd still yet to make any offers.  (Major : Shining Pegasus [Ranked 2nd, Golden Dawn, [Ranked 1st])

 Announcer : "Next Candidate #164." The announcer spoke again, Yuno walking up to the arena to be chosen. Chattering erupted as they wondered which Squad the prodigious boy would be invited into.

Astral : "(Y/N), I fear that your friend might not get chosen. Even though he defeated his opponent, I fear that they shall not pick him. Astral worried as (Y/N) looked at him with  a grin on his face.

(Y/N) :"There's no need to worry Astral! Yuno's got this! (Y/N) reassured with a smile, having 100% faith in the raven haired boy.

Announcer : "All who wish to offer, please raise your hand."  As the words were spoken, slowly multiple hands began to rise as the crowd chattered excitedly. This was the first person to get multiple offers! However, everyone was stunned at the end.