Meeting Kimblee and how Raven(a me x kimblee kid) was made

I stood outside of Kimblee's cell, silently wishing I could have been assigned somewhere else. The CRIMSON ALCHEMIST? He scared me, did I dislike him? Hell no! But he was terrifying and I was afraid to speak to him.

Kimblee broke the silence with a chuckle, standing up from where he sat on his bed. The man walked shakily to the door, "My My, a new one, hmm~? You're awfully quiet~" hr smirked as you whispered to him through the bars. I turned to face him, "A-Ah! Jesus...! You... Scared the shit out of me...! You should probably go back and sit down In case another guard sees you, They'll have my ass, and yours..." I mumbled, a blush pushing it's way across my face. He shrugged "You're right, I wouldn't want you to lose your position, can't we be friends~? Tell me your name, my beautiful flower~" he smirked, I blushed and blurted out my name "Lieutenant Shayla Allen.. I-I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner, Mr. Kimblee.." I looked away nervously. With that he let out another quiet chuckle "Wow~ Mr. Kimblee? "I'm flattered. Alright then, Miss Allen~" he licked his lips as he whispered my last name, I shivered

It continued on like this for a long time, me and Kimblee would have conversations though the bars. I had a fascination for poetry and brought my notebooks full of it to read to him. He sat back against the wall as I did so, listening to my voice. To him, it was angelic, he wondered what my screams would sound like. "Miss Allen, why don't you come sit in here with me~? I'm very lonely in here." He let out a dramatic sigh

My heart swelled with love for the man, "You know I can't, Mr. Kimblee... it isn't allowed.." I sighed folding my arms, he chuckled. "who said anyone else had to know? Come on~ I wanna touch that beautiful face of yours~" he licked his lips once more, I sighed and picked up the keys "Fine, but only for a second..." I was blushing heavily after he had made the comment about my face "and unlock my shackles, please. My wrists have bruises." He whined playfully. I unlocked the door and slid it open, shutting it behind me. "Of course, Mr. Kimblee, but it goes back on as soon as we are done." I stepped over to his side and unlocked the lock which held his hands together, I set him free. "there.." Kimblee stood and pinned you against the nearest wall, "ah, you're so much smaller than I thought, miss Allen~" he got to work and forcefully yet gently smashing against my own. He pulled away, licking his now swollen lips to look at his work. My lips had swollen too, "M.Mr. Kimblee!!!" I was blushing heavily, flustered and embarrassed "Yes, my beautiful flower~?" He smirked before bending down to suck at my neck. I let out soft whimpers "M-Mr. Kimblee...!" I squeaked as his hands went up my uniform "mmm~? No bra, hmm~? Begging for sex, little flower~?" He smirked, I shook my head, cursing myself for waiting until last minute to wash my clothes. "N-No..." I was blushing and squirming under him "What a naughty little flower, lying to daddy, hmm~?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. He unbuttoned my uniform and undershirt to expose my bare chest. He leaned down even further and began licking at my left nipple, kneading my right breast. He gave them both firm squeezes, he nibbled my sensitive little pink bud. This made me let out a breathy moan, I was squirming and whining, "M-Mr. Kimblee!!! Not here! Wh- ah~!" I was blushing and covering my face with my hands, he chuckled "Oh, my beautiful flower, don't hide your pretty face~ I wanna see your face as I finger your wet little pussy~ I need you hear you scream my name~" he growled into my ear. I immediately removed my hands from my face.

"Y-Yes... Yes, sir..." I mumbled, he chuckled, again, "Good girl~ Now, take off the rest of your clothes~" he licked his lips, I obeyed stripping down to my deep crimson lace underwear. He took off his own clothes as well. He then got on his knees in between my legs. He licked his fingers before shoving one into my hole. I let out a gasp as he started to pump it in and out. He began sucking on my clit, causing me to become a moaning mess. I whined and whimpered and moaned for him as he added another digit into me. I clenched around him "Mnnnh~! Ah~! M-Mr. Kimblee~!" I wailed, covering my my mouth to muffle it. He continued his motions, adding a third finger, my whole body spasmed as I came on his fingers. I screamed his name as I did so, shuddering and panting. He pulled his fingers out, "Good girl~" he licked the cum off my digits and then stood, kissing me passionately, he played himself at my entrance, "Are you ready, my little flower~?" He pet my hair. I nodded "Yes... Daddy...?" He smiled, "Good girl~" Kimblee kissed me once more holding my hands with his own pinning them above my head. He gently entered me with one slow thrust, I gasped in pain and squeezed his hands. He gave me a gentle squeeze in return, rubbing my knuckled with his thumbs. I let out a few tears and he pulled away to kiss my teary cheeks. After a few moments, I bucked my hips and let out a whine of pleasure. Kimblee bit his lip and groaned, taking it as a sign to move, he began thrusting in me at an almost inhuman pace, letting out soft grunts and "fuck" every now and then. I was moaning and writhering against the wall, bucking my hips to meet his thrusts. He growled low and hit my g-spoy as he kept thrusting deep and fast inside me "I'm gonna cum inside of you, alright...? At least if we have a child, it's a reason for you to come see me, babe~" he smiled before thrusting once more and came inside me. I soon came as well, letting out a muffled scream. He pulled out and carried me to the small mattress in the corner.

The two of us laid there until we both fell asleep. I woke up some time later, got dressed, unlocking the door to go back to my post and relocking the door. Leaving Kimblee to sleep