Chapter Nine, Old Friends and Family Reunite Part Two

"Harry can you and Draco come over here for a sec," Sirius called interrupting his giggling. "There's some people I'd like you to meet." Harry and Draco looked up from the train set they'd been playing with for nearly two hours. "Okay." Draco agreed standing up and holding out his hand to Harry who was looking at the four new people in the room with wide frightened eyes. Sirius seeing the problem walked over to the two boys nudging Draco back over to his mother as he knelt down in front of Harry his arms wide open. Not even thinking twice about it Harry rushed into Sirius's arms burying himself into Sirius's chest shaking slightly.

"It's alright Harry they're not going to hurt you I promise. You trust me don't you?" Sirius asked as he rubbed soothing circles on his shaking form that resembled leaf caught in high wind. Instead if answering Harry nodded his head but didn't lift his head. Gathering Harry into his arms Sirius made his way back to his chair Harry snuggled up on his lap. "Harry I want to introduce you to my cousin and Narcissa's second eldest sister Andromeda," Sirius pointed to a woman with dark brown curly hair and soft brown eyes set into a slightly lined face, who sat in between Pollux and another man. The woman smiled kindly at Harry but Harry just stayed burred against Sirius.

"This is her husband Ted and their daughter Nymphadora but she only likes to be called Tonks." Sirius finished pointing to the other man next to Andromeda who had strawberry blonde wavy hair and a slightly round belly, his baby blue eyes sparking at Harry with love and kindness. But it was the young woman in the last armchair next to the sofa with her parents on it that interested Harry. For she was not dressed like anyone he'd ever see before.

She had bright bubblegum pink spiky hair, a black spiky necklace around her throat and her clothing was mostly black or dark purples. "Wotcher Harry." Tonks smiled waving her clothed hand at him and changing her hair to flash different colours suddenly eliciting a giggle out of him. "Hello." Harry whispered shyly to them before he went back to hiding his face.

"Harry is also like you to meet an old friend of mine and your father's, he's also your second Godfather: Remus John Lupin." Sirius introduced pointing to a rather thin man with sandy blonde hair that was sat in between Arcturus and Cassiopeia looking rather uncomfortable and ashamed of himself. "Hello Harry." The man, Remus said softly to him. Sirius gave Remus a look promising to discuss why he hasn't been there for Harry when little ears weren't around. Harry looked shyly at the man sitting to the right of them he looked at him with one eye and shyly waved at him. He knew he was being rude to Sirius's friend but he was so scared of all these new people, as if sensing how he was feeling Sirius muttered into Harry's ear that it was fine to be scared and that no one was angry with him.

When Harry had calmed down as much as he was going too Sirius shared a look with Narcissa who nodded. "Harry why don't you show Draco your room and play in their while we have a grown up talk in here. I'll come and get you for dinner but if either of you get hungry or thirsty before then I want you to call Kreacher." Sirius told them.