Chapter Six, A New Start

"Now Harry sweetie what t-shirt would you like?" Cassiopeia asked as she held out a blue t-shirt with a red train on it that had moving steam coming out of the funnel and a red t-shirt that had a bright green dragon on it. Harry looked at both of the t-shirts in wonder he liked both of them so it was hard to choose between the two and he didn't want to pick both and seem greedy as he didn't deserve so many clothes and Cassie had already picked out so many clothes, shoes, socks, underwear that some had little bears on and others had flying little golden balls. She had also picked out a number of pyjamas that Harry thought he would never get to wear in his life.

Cassiopeia seeing the look on Harry's face smiled softly at him. "How about we get both of them so then we can mix and match them with your shorts and trousers as well as you other nice little t-shirts depending on the weather as we now have clothes for all weather, we just need to get you some more jumpers and a coat and then we can pay for them and gave them delivered home before we head over to the toy and book shop." Cassiopeia said gently Harry nodded his head albeit uncertainly as he looked at what he thought was an excessive amount of clothes but he knew better than to argue as he didn't want to seem ungrateful and he did like those clothes and didn't want them to be taken away from him.

"Thank you Cassie." Harry said happily even though he was confused about having this many clothes he was also excited at the same time as he was finally getting his own clothes, books and toys. "Don't worry about it little man." Cassiopeia said kissing his forehead as she handed the clerk the money, seeing such an excited look on Harry's face pulled at her heart strings no child should be this excited about getting clothes and other such things she swore that by the time Harry went to Hogwarts he was going to be spoiled not just with toys and clothes but most importantly he was going to be spoiled with love and affection as she had noticed the hungry look in his eyes whenever he was hugged or when he saw other children out in the street with their parents. She just hoped that Sirius, Pollux and Arcturus had set aside their differences and were making that retched house safe for her little Harry a safe and fun place to live in.

"Come now Harry let us head towards the toy and book store now as the lady is going to send on your clothes for us." Cassiopeia said holding out her hand for Harry to take, she smiled at him when he put his tiny little hand in her's as they exited the shop.

**

Half an hour later Cassiopeia and Harry had arrived back home to Grimmauld Place, Harry with wolf plush clutched tightly in his arms. It had taken Cassiopeia a while to convince Harry that he could get any toy and books he wanted. In the end harry picked out a plastic train set the train having steam come out of its funnel as you pushed it along the track, building blocks, colouring books and crayons, toy animals for his little farm that Cassiopeia had showed him and several plush toys including a black dog, a brown stag that came with a fawn, the wolf in his arms and emerald green dragon. For the books Cassiopeia had brought him several story books to teach Harry to read and another set of story books that Cassiopeia had stated that they were bed time story books.

Cassiopeia led Harry where Sirius, Pollux and Arcturus were waiting for them, Sirius with a wide grin on his face despite being in the same room as his grandfathers. "Hello Harry did you have fun with Cassie? And what is that you've got there?" Sirius asked with a smile as Harry looked hesitantly from Sirius to the wolf in his arms. "I'm not going to take anything from you Harry unless you're naughty and only then if you are really naughty and I will give it back to you once you had done your six minutes on the naughty spot. Okay?" Sirius said wanting to make sure that Harry had understood. Harry looked at him sceptically as he thought over what Sirius had said. After a while that seemed like forever to Sirius Harry smiled and nodded at him. "This is Moony and I have a black dog that looks like you Sirius, and a brown stag that came with a baby one that Cassie said is called a....a fawn and a green dragon. And she let me get a train set Siri that puffed real steam, a colouring book with crayons and other books too." Harry said excitedly his emerald green eyes shining with excitement that made everyone's hearts clench at how excited Harry seemed over what was meant to be simple things.

"That is a lovely name Harry," Sirius smiled though his heart clenched at the sound of his old friends nickname and he wondered how Harry even remembered Remus's nickname. "That sounds great puppy, but guess what. My grandfathers and I have not only fully cleaned, protected and re-decorated this house in bright colours," Sirius said waving his hand around the now fully cleaned and brightly decorated room. "We have also made the room you slept in last night. You know the room opposite mine into your own room." Sirius said smiling sadly at how Harry's eyes brightened even more but this time with tears. "I-I get my own room?" Harry whispered shocked.

"Of course you get your own room kiddo. Would you like to see it? All your new clothes, toys and books are there ready for you." Sirius said holding out his hand for Harry to take. Harry quickly nodded his head and took Sirius's hand almost bouncing in the spot in his excitement. "Come on then." Sirius said as he led the way to his little godson's new and very first bedroom.

" Sirius said as he led the way to his little godson's new and very first bedroom