Something bout bookworms.

Gajeel pov

"Gajeel!" that small voice I could tell from anywhere came. But I wasn't at the guild. Not even close. Many have asked me where I have been living but I just brushed them off. The one person I wouldn't mind coming over was here. "What's up bookworm?" I looked back. "What are you wearing?!" I yelled out. Levy stared at me like I was dumb. "Pajamas. Duh." She looked at me matter of factly. "Well no duh, but why?" I crossed my arms. "Don't you remember?I said my apartment was getting remodeled and asked if I could stay there." Levy stared at me with excitement.  "Er... sure." I opened the door behind him. I did not remember that.  She stopped in her tracks when she walked in. "Wha..." she seemed paralized. "What?" I had no clue. "Ok first of all, that metalic smell second of all, the mess!" Levy started to pick up clothes and put them in a pile. So what? My place my rules. After watching T.V i called the couch and she took my bed. "Are you sure? I am invading YOUR space." Levy looked so cute. In that peach tank top with a teddy bear in the corner. Wait what?! Did I just call her cute?! "Uh yeah yeah your fine." I stared at her. "Ok! Thanks so much Gajeel." Levy walked over to her bag and pulled out a teddy bear. The way she held it. She was like a little kid. Perfect style for a shrimp like her. That's when I realized i had never seen her with her hair down. "Do you even wear pajamas?" Levy stared at me. Gawd i'm dumb. I am so busy staring at her to get my sweatpants on. "Dont freak out! I wear this all the time. I yelled from the bathroom. I walked out in my grey sweatpants. Thats all I wear too bed. She stared at me. "If you want to feel like you live here deal with it shrimp." I sat down on the couch. She puffed her cheeks which made even more cuter. "Shut up shut up shut up!" I yelled out load hitting my leg. She reached out her hand and put it on my shoulder. "Gajeel? Are you ok?" She asked in such a sweet voice. She was so close to my face. I reached my hand up to her chin and moved my head kissing her. She backed up after a minute touching her lips. "You don't know hard it is to resist ya squirt." I smirked. There really is something about bookworms. I'll figure it out.