He fought as much as you

Levy laid down with sweat rolling down her forehead. A knock was heard and she saw her worried boyfriend walk through the door. 'T-they told me its a miracle he's alive..."He sat next to her. "He fought really hard, he tried so hard...  listen.." She became quiet and the babys soft gasps for air were heard. Gajeel really didn't know when... but tears began rolling down his face. He held his child and held him close he sobbed and Levy rolled on her side. "I love him so much!" He cried. Levy smiled and stroked his cheek. He held her hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed it. "We should name him Ryo." He suggested. Levy nodded, "Its perfect."

~Time skip 5 years later~

'Dad!" A short black haired boy followed his dad around the house. 'What Rookie?" He looked at him. "Is mom ok?" He asked. Gajeel crouched and looked at him sternly. "This is a misson no one else can accomplish! Do you understand?" Gajeel rose an eyebrow. Ryo saluted, "Aye sir!". Gajeel laughed and put a hand on his shoulder. "Operation- big brother." He smirked at the boy. He smiled goofly and jumped happily. 'I'm gonna be a big brother!" He jumped around the house.

~Time skip 3 years later~

"Chi stop!!" Ryo pushed the crying girl off of him. "Hey now! be nice Ryo." Levy picked the baby up and held her. Ryo pouted and crossed his arms. "8 year olds don't pout, including MY 8 yer old." He pointed his fork at him before promptly eating the fork. "Yeah yeah yeah..." He huffed and ate his eggs.

A/N Kinda liked this one hehe anyone see the easter egg?