"What the fuck!" Aaliyah's voice boomed through the apartment I could hear the sounds of what I assumed was her stepping over all  the broken glass to get to the bedroom, Kells had come with her since they had someone to look after the kids.

"What happened?" Kells mumbled sheepishly as the pair finally walked into the room.

"Alecia." Aaliyah sighed at the sight of me.

"What happened?" Kells repeated himself. The phone call he'd had with Rook was so vague  but he knew something was wrong.

"We had an argument, and it got really heated."  I sighed.

"Where is he?" Kells shook his head, and I already knew what he was thinking.

"In the bathroom." I answered.

"So what did he do?" Aaliyah took a deep breathe as she started to take her coat off and unpack the bag she'd brought with her.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid Alecia, why wouldn't you just go to the hospital?" Aaliyah sent daggers towards the door of the en-suite.

I kept quiet and let her treat the wound.

I inhaled sharply as I tried to stop myself from crying.

I heard the bathroom door open, and saw the way Aaliyah's eyes changed, she looked angry.

"Don't fucking come near her!" Aaliyah shouted and purposely blocked Rook from sitting next to me.

"I got it." Rook mumbled and went to leave but Aaliyah blocked the door way of the bedroom.

"Aaliyah move." Rook took a deep breath.

He held his hands together in a prayer like formation in front of his face, as Aaliyah stepped as close to him as she possibly could.

"She's pregnant and you fucking hit her!" Aaliyah shouted.

"I know you're not perfect but I actually thought you were good for her." Aaliyah sighed in disappointment.

"Did you know she was pregnant?" Colson piped up,I could see his brain working as he tried to evaluate the situation.

"No!"

"We're getting rid of it anyway. We talked about." I mumbled.

"When did you talk about it?"

"After we calmed down." I answered.

"AFTER HE HIT YOU?! Y'all talked about getting rid of your baby, I bet he suggested it."

"No I did." I couldn't help rolling my  eyes.

"Be honest, do you wanna get rid of it?"

"I just wanna do whatever is right, whatever makes us happy." A deep sigh left my mouth.

"What about you?." Aaliyah practically  hissed.

"Get out of my face pls, I just want what she wants." Rook sighed.

"Get out of your face? Or what?" Aaliyah laughed as she pushed him.

"She's scared, I know, but I'm pretty sure she wants that baby, I know her better than you ever fucking will." Aaliyah scoffed, and then proceeded wince a little.

"Get out of my face! Back up! Get your girl...Kells!" Rook screamed as Kells shrugged nonchalantly.

"You better calm down." He simply said.

"I'm sorry I rejected you, and I'm sorry that you're a fake fucking bitch." Rook, scoffed as he barged past Aaliyah to get out the door.

"Don't touch her!"

Colson flipped and pulled Rook back and before anyone had a chance to do anything Rook was on the floor taking a beating.

"Kells please!" I screamed causing the blonde haired boy to freeze and look at me. He kept his foot on Rooks chest and after a second started to walk away from him. Rooks groans were the only audible sound in the room as he stayed on the floor.

"What was he talking about?" I said as I  narrowed my eyes towards Aaliyah.

"I don't-"

"Nothing." Rook interrupted, I could hear the pain he was still in as he tried to get up.

Aaliyah took a few deep breaths as Colson stepped even closer to her, I assumed that it was because she was worried about what he was thinking.

"What is he talking about?" Colson's voice was barely audible.

"Not right now." Aaliyah said as she took a few deep breaths.

"I can't argue with you, you're pregnant but you're gonna tell me the fucking truth right now."  Colson said as his expression fell flat.

"When all of y'all weren't talking and we were going through something I messaged him, that's all, it doesn't matter now I-" Aaliyah answered with her eyes low.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Colson answered.

"Not now." 

I couldn't help but notice the distress is Aaliyah's voice, and I couldn't help being too exhausted to care about anything happening around me, there was a pain in my stomach that I tried to ignore, but it was getting increasingly uncomfortable.

"Get home yourself." Colson huffed as he went to walk away.

"Kells!" Aaliyah practically screamed. As she held her stomach.

I looked up and wiped my face, my eyes widened.

"Shit, we need to get to the hospital." He sighed.

"Y'all need the hospital too, you're coming, help me get her to the car." Kells continued.

Both me and Rook didn't say a word as we got up, I quickly put in some shoes and a coat and followed everyone out of the apartment.