Rook had been treated, and it was revealed he had fractured a couple ribs. Meanwhile I had my face looked at again, but ended up going for a scan.

I was convinced that something was wrong, my stomach was hurting so much and there was so much blood when I went to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry to tell you I'm not seeing anything."

"Maybe it's too early?" I said.

"I should be able to see something at this stage." The woman sighed.

"As soon as you described the blood, I thought it was a miscarriage."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I'm going to give you some leaflets-"

"I don't want them." I huffed as I pulled everything off me and pulled my top down, I rushed out of the room.

I managed to find Aaliyah and saw she was in tears.

"I just want to see my baby." She sighed.

"Don't worry, you will, they take us to the unit as soon as you're blood pressure goes down." Colson answered.

"Aaliyah, I just wanted to make sure everything went ok, and I don't mean to interrupt, but I just want to say sorry for all the stress I caused you today."

"This isn't your fault." Aaliyah answered.

"I feel like it is, obviously I'm being punished for something, and maybe all the pain I've ever caused people is exactly what I'm being punished for." I sighed.

"I'm going to leave, I think I wanna go somewhere like Hawaii, Just anywhere but here, I need to get away from Lucia, my stalker and I need to break up with Rook and-"

"You can't leave, what about your baby?" Aaliyah interrupted

"Aaliyah, I'm being stalked, she's destroying my relationship and now my boyfriend has hit me, because of that that bitch stirring the pot, I'm barely recovering from an eating disorder...and now I've had a fucking miscarriage, I am too much stress for you guys to handle clearly, I need to either either kill myself or fucking leave this place, I'm picking the better and less painful option for Rook's sake." I rambled.

"For the sake of Lucia fucking stalking me I won't be keeping in touch, but I will be lurking on insta with a burner account." I chuckled.

"I don't even know what to think, girl I can't say I judge you, You been through it, you deserve a little peace, and if that's what it takes I support it." Aaliyah sighed.

"Are you gonna tell Rook?" Colson asked.

"About that...I need you to keep him occupied for a few hours, I'm going to leave him a note, and I would actually appreciate it if you guys could figure shit out and be there for him, if not encourage your boys to keep in contact with him." I said as the pair of them raised their eyebrows in surprise.

"Shit, ok, I guess I can get him to go out and eat with me or something since they're keeping Lia in overnight."

"How long do you think you can hold him up for?"

"I can say you need a little space, and you wanna clean up the house and shit, he can stay here till late night and then I'll just take him for a drive and shit, I don't know, I'll figure it out." Colson answered.

"I might have enough time to ship some shit there." I said as I thought about my options.

"Listen I've got to go I appreciate you, I love you, and I know your little baby is going to be just fine." I smiled as I gave Aaliyah a hug and a small nod before rushing out of the room.