I knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" I heard the muffled sound of a voice through the door.
I smiled as Lucia opened the door looking pretty red-faced.

"You look really well! Come in princess." She smiled as she walked inside.

I took a deep breath as I walked in behind her.

"Sit down, and relax, I'll get the drinks." She smirked back at me.

"good thing I took an Uber huh?" I smirked back.

I took off my leather jacket since it was pretty warm, even thought I had paired it with a simple bandeau top.

"I love that jacket!" Lucia said as she sat down next to me and handed me a glass.

"It's JP's" I mumbled.

"Who's JP?" She chuckled.

"Rook, I don't know why I said that, cos I never usually call him that." I chuckled to myself.

"How's it been?...being back home."

"It's good." I answered shyly.

I noticed the way she shuffled right next to me.

"Has he been taking care of you?" She smirked.

"Yeah." I gulped.

"You sure about that?" She smirked once again.

"Of course." I answered with a smile on my face.

There was a weird silence between us and I decided to take a sip of my drink.

"Sooo...do you wanna watch this movie then?" Lucia exhaled clearly wanting to put an end to the silence.

"Sure." I answered back as she put the movie on, and laid across my lap.

....................

I walked in the house tripping over my own feet, in an attempt to be quiet. In the end plopped down on the sofa in frustration, as I tried to be quiet. I attempted to unbutton my jeans, and actually surprised myself when I managed to do it. I stripped off and just walked around with my clothes in my hand, as I walked towards the bedroom in the darkness, and gasped at the feeling of arms around me.

"You love sneaking up on me." I whispered as I felt the warmth of his chest against my back.

"Shhh." He said softly as he guided me to the dimly lit bedroom.

I realised that I was naked and started to giggle at the state he had found me in.

"What are you laughing at?" He chuckled to himself as he laid me onto our bed.

I grabbed his wrist with a sly smirk on my face.

"Leesha!" He gasped although I could tell he was joking by the grin he had on his face.

I guided his hand to my face, I giggled at how much it tickled when he slowly traced his fingertips down my bare skin.

I stopped him from going any further as I guided his hand to where I desperately wanted it to go.

"Shit someone's feeling freaky, you're too drunk." He said as a cheeky smile spread across his face.

"There's a difference between tipsy and drunk." I smirked as I glanced down noticing he hadn't moved his hand.

"Please ?" I bit my lip as I looked at him with pleading eyes.

He chuckled at me as he shook his head in disbelief.

"You're one horny little fucker, I swear to god." He said as he sat up and had me sit up infront of him. I felt arms wrap around me as he wasted no time slipping his hands in between my legs.

.........