-•stop saying gay men don't need to use condoms•-

there's loads of great reasons for gay men to wear condoms, condoms aren't just to prevent pregnancy you know

firstly and most importantly STIs exist.
especially with aids? you do not want that shit bruh

with hookup culture being quite prominent in the gay community (damaging or not), it's always better to wear one and be safe than not. you never know! sometimes, people may not even know they have an sti.

besides, people lie about stuff like that, (unfortunately), because they're embrassed or maybe just a dick idk
trust me it happens

especially with the hiv/aids epidemic in the 80's having been such a big part of gay history? you do not want that shit bruh.
HIV is a lot easier to manage and live with nowadays then back then, and you'll probably live a lot longer than you ever would have before, but still. it can from hiv to aids, and that's a lot more dangerous. still liveable, not poggers. i should also mention it can be spread through any unprotected sex, vaginal or anal, along with like, blood n stuff.

if you dunno what hiv is, basically, in a quick summary, it lowers your bodies ablity to fight infections, so if you get sick, you're kind of fucked. aids is like hiv, but more shitty.

besides, then it effects every potiental partner you may ever have, and, for obvious reasons, limits them. you don't want the person you love and get into a long term realtionship with later on to have to live with it as well. you can take preventative medicine (often refered to as prep, standing for, idk, something, probably) to prevent them from getting it, but if you forget to take the medicine or something it's less effective. and I mean, every day of your life, odds are you're gonna forget one day.

so yeah don't get hiv. or any other sti but that's the main one that famously fucks with the gays. smh homophobic.

BUT WAIT- THERES MORE!!!

y'all know what else? cum
don't wanna shit out somebody else's cum or have to clean it out of your ass? pullout game weak or unwanted like me? great, condom! nut catcher 4000 over here.

AlSO there's lube already on it, still probably gonna want a little more in the average situation, but hey, forget the travel bottle? no problem bruh, condom gotchu.

remember, condoms for eating people out exist too! mostly for std purposes though.

another one, maybe they didn't clean, maybe they aren't all washed out, or like, they did, but then y'all ate some chipotle or something and it's been a few hours. maybe you don't wanna take the chance if you dunno for sure, but you still tryna smash. bam, condom, no shit on your meat stick... directly, at least.

now some people are like, nah, i ain't wearing a condom, it doesn't feel the same.
i dunno, maybe it doesn't. iont have a dick. all i know is i'd rather not get pregnant or have an sti, so, you know, just don't give them ass, i guess. guarantee you there's someone else willing to wear one that'll fuck you. unless you don't care, in which case, ooo yuh get it i guess.