-•consent•-

tws: i mean, chapters called consent. i think you can guess.

right so children, here's the shit i'm sick of seeing, because it's literally rape without consent:

sucking somebody off/generally touching someone to wake them up for "fun times". i don't care if they had morning wood, or we're having a wet dream, or whatever. you don't just do that shit bruh. they're literally unconscious.

one of them is drunk while the other is sober.
no. just stop bruh. if they're both drunk, whatever, i guess, grey area. truth of it is, even if they say yes you don't know if they would do it if they weren't judgmentally impaired, so if they didn't give them consent before, maybe don't assault people yeah? same with like magic n drugs n shit.

randomly grabbing someone's anything or kissing them or whatever else without warning, and without prior interest being shown/knowing other ways for sure they are in fact interested in them. this one is once gain in a bit of a grey area depending on the situation but like, just don't sexually assault people yeah?

people taking shit further than it's supposed to go by force, or coersing/manipulating them into it.

and so so many more tropes that are kinda fucked:)

HOWEVER cnc (consentual nonconsent) exists, meaning they talk about it before, and say, "not cool with this thing but this is fine, and if it isn't, i'll say something, usually a a safeword". this can go as far as saying "no", but both knowing they don't actually mean it and would like to continue, just as a part of the scene. they can pretend like they don't know each other at all, or have a little signal to consent like a wiggle of a finger or something, as long as they agreed at some point and have a signal to stop if they change their mind, it's okay. if it's talked about before hand, all these things are fine.

i use this quite a lot with my more "sketchy" oneshots

remember you can also change your mind at any point, as well, no matter how far into it you are. you or they may be comfortable with one thing, but uncomfortable with another, and that's okay, just communicate that with them. you may never be ready, and that's okay too.

if you give some guy a boner, you aren't entitled to take care of it because "it's your fault". if you're in the middle of fucking and suddenly change your mind or don't feel right, or even just need to stop for a little, you absolutely can. and if they continue despite that? guess what? they're an asshole sis🤗

if it gets someone hard or wet or their body responds in ANY way, that's still not consent bruh. everyone's body is sensitive, it's like, if you tickle someone, they're gonna be ticklish. that does not mean they want you to tickle them just because they're laughing yk

anyways consents like the most important thing so uh fucking do/write that