-• sex toys part one: buttplugs, ig •-

but plugs are not for holding cum in
i've sorry i've given a few people this misconception apparently? idk man i kinda just assumed everyone knew how they worked, forgetting the reason why i wrote this is no one knows anything ever (except for most people that do know things but like if you don't i don't blame you for being normal, mwah, stay pure 🤍)

i mean, they're not NOT for holding cum in if that's what you wanna use them for, it may not even work 100% well, i'm sure some leaks out. i've never used one but i can't imagine anything safe to use would really work as a complete seal

a few ways you can typically use plugs may include (but not limited to):

stretching/having someone stay stretched out
perhaps the booty whole owning person is like "yo, i don't wanna have to waste time getting fingered, but i don't wanna fucking die and go without prep either". they may stretch themselves beforehand, pop in a plug, and show up to their date fully really to THROW DOWN (very manly and aggressively ofc and not homosexual at all)

a lot of gay hookup culture would consider prep to be too intimate and take too much time for just a hookup, so they've been quite popularized for that use. usually, ofc, it'll have a bit of lube on it still left over as well, so (while you should and usually will be adding more), it just makes it a bit nicer to know you got a little 'just in case', i guess. like bringing a flask to a party jussst in case the guy who was supposed to bring the booze only brought shite drinks, or they didn't bring enough or something.

it's also good if maybe you wanna stop and do something else for a while, but don't wanna have to reprep to stick somethin in there again.

which leads us to the next one, teasing.
it could be wearing one during non preventative sex, just to provide that little sense of fullness and stimulus.

oh yeah, i probably should have mentioned, unless it's a smaller one, it can be tickling your prostate a lil bit, especially if you're moving around. you can also try to purposely move it inside yourself without hands ig too but it may not work as well.

so for example, maybe they're frotting, or just a lil oral, it just adds a little something extra.

another way it's used to tease is perhaps, you know, wearing it just doing normal things. on the aforementioned hypothetical date, mayhaps. single or multiplayer. say their partner knows it's there, and wants to see them rock back and forth every once and a while for that little bit of friction, get all bothered. or maybe it's just for themselves.

you can also just, use it as a normal sex toy during sex. swirl it around in there. like a little buttplug soup. press against the walls n stuff. press it in and out, maybe not fully, but still, see their hole stretch and tighten around it as the tip narrows.

uh
decoration, i guess. it's like a lawn gnome for your butthole, maybe. they even come with gems sometimes.
"my body is a temple? nah dude, my body is a geode. i got crystals up in this bitch. also i eat rocks. that is not a sexual thing, they're just crunchy and give my teeth minerals"

there's various different sizes and shapes, the typical being,
uh,
actually how do i describe that shape
okay do imagine a rain drop shape about 1.5in(?) tall, but 3d. and someone put a little stick in the middle of the bottom like it's about to become a popsicle. but at the bottom of the short little popsicle stick, there's a flat circle.
bam buttplug.

the raindrop part goes inside you, your entrance (cringed a little bit how else do you say only the entrance part of the butthole) clenches around the stick part, and the fared circle base keeps it from, you know, getting sucked up into your body to be removed by some poor paramedic.
once again, always used flared bases.

anyways, sometimes the outer part can have decoration, like gems (in different shapes, too!), "tails", I saw a cursed fidget spinner on the end of one once, uh... maybe like a pop socket one idk

but just a few common variations of the inner parts shape may include:

bigger
smaller
tiny vaguely penis shaped
more of a spherical, bigger on bottom hourglass shape
lil spheres stacked in various ways
twisty ooo
long wider but still stick part and THEN a lil raindrop
an ENTIRE PENIS (maybe not for active moving around a ton or longer term use o.O)
a mushroom uwu my asshole feels aesthetic as FUCK rn
and many more fun and exciting combinations!

important safety notes: (because write safe and good exampled, and *gasp* maybe even realistic or put a disclaimer it isn't that so you don't miseducate eleven year olds on the internet for the rest of their lives)
you'll only wanna start with a few minutes at a time at first, and work your way up if you wanna wear it for longer periods. probably shouldn't go longer than 2-3 hours because, surprise, buttholes are sensitive and it can fuck with blood flow and shit after a while.

however it is possible to safely wear them for much longer, you really need to be careful and pay attention to your body if you do. as with before, work your way up, and maybe keep some lube handy just in case, as it will likely dry up after a while. smaller, t-bar plugs are also better for long term use, which just means they have a different base, which looks like [-> that.

k that's it
i would tell you more on how to write them but tbh i'm tired so uh
enjoi word bye