outcome part 1

Reader is either gender

Word Count: 1,041

Warnings: mention of torture and branding

Summary: A dirty politician is paying men in the glades, hurting women and children. Reader is gonna have to choose between being good or being bad and how they will get there information

Author's Note: this was a school writing assignment. A Halloween story, it had requirements one of them being you have to give your reader 2 different paths to choose 3 times and it having to be in the 3rd person point of view which let me tell you is so annoying to me to write in. This is the story of one outcome there are 2 different outcomes for my assignment so I will post the other too.it also had to be readable to either gender so there is a lot of she/he, him/her, etc...

^ ^ ^

Looking at the star city business building with the annoyingly dirty politician. He has been supplying guns and supplies to a group of thugs that have been terrorizing women and children in the glades. So far the Arrow hasn't done anything about it, so time to take matters into my own hands. You turned back to my bag on the roof and dug out my weapons from my duffle. Now you have a decision to make should you use my Knifes or Bo and Arrows to get information out of him.

Choosing the knifes and putting them in your boot then shooting the cable to the building and tieing it down to the roof that you are on. Grabbing the cable with my glove cable hands, swinging across and jumping down you smashed through the window, landing a flip right in front of the politician.

"What are you supposed to be?" he asked

"Well if all goes as I plan" you tilt my head "I'm the person that's going to kill you" you finish with a smirk.

Then you knock him up side the head with the butt of the knife's handle.

---

As the politician guy woke up he looked around,but as soon as he tried to move he struggled. Which is understandable considering you did tie him a a chair.

"Now you are gonna tell me what I want to know, or I'm gonna -" you started to say when suddenly two windows broke on opposite sides of me. You covered my head in my hands. "HEY! I might be wearing kevlar and a mask but I can still get shards of glass stuck in me." you said angrily at the two men that appeared.

"y/n stop you don't need to do this" The guy you now notice to be The Arrow says

"Well you see, I haven't done anything yet...besides hit him in the head" you say smiling at him.

"So Arrow what have I done to get your attention,hmm?"

"Probably the same thing you did to get the attention of the League of Assassins" he said in a snarky tone.

"Relax, Arrow she/he did nothing bad to gain our attention. She/he is smart, agile, and has motivation. Plus she/he has no family or friends to hold her/him to anything she/he is a perfect candidate for being a league member." the other guy said

"And who are you?" you said defensively.

True you may not have a family or any friends, but who is he to say any of that, and how does he know all that stuff about you?

"I am Ra's Al Ghul head of the demon and leader of the league of assassins." Ra's Al Ghul said

"Ah, and why are you here? I understand why he's here" you pointed to the Arrow "I mean it is his city. I don't understand why you are here? Or better yet why are you both here? It's not like this guy doesn't deserve it, he is helping out and paying men in the glades to hurt people women and children! So don't think that you can-"

"Stop you? I'm not here to stop you, on the contrary I think you should go ahead and torture him." Ra's Al Ghul said with a hint of a smile.

"Listen y/n, you don't have to do this I can help you get the information another way, you don't have to kill him. You can join team Arrow." Arrow says, kind of pleading with his eyes.

"I think it's time for you to choose Vigilantly or Assassin considering we both gave our pitch" Ra's Al Ghul said giving you the ultimatum

"If it means killing him I'm all for being an assassin. No offence Arrow but what does being a hero pay again, plus If I'm a good guy how am I gonna torture this asshole? Just sayin buddy it's just oh you know nothin personal" you smirked at the Arrow.

You put the knife up to his neck "tell me who you're paying and giving supplies to" threatening him as you let the knife cut his neck a little.

"It's not to late y/n stop before you hurt him you can still stop before you are considered an assassin-" he pleaded

"You've got another choice to make kid-" Ra's Al Ghul started but you cut him off.

"I'm not a kid" you interrupted him

"-you can choose Team Arrow or League Of Assassins" he finished.

When you started thinking about it, you wanted to torture this guy for what he has done and what he is doing. You would not mind killing him either. Maybe becoming assassin is not your smartest move but everyone has dumb moves, right?

"Nothing about what I want to do is good at all. I want to torture this guy,and maybe kill depends on how I feel when the time comes. Anywho that does not make me the good guy that makes me the bad guy, assassins are the bad guys and if I'm gonna be an assassin then why not join a league of them?" You said more like a statement rather than a question.

"Good, now my dear why don't you finish here and then we will head back to Nanda Parbat." RA's Al Ghul said with a smile on his face knowing he got you on his side and will have a another great assassin to kill for him.

The Green Arrow on the other hand has already started to think of a plan to get you out of Nanda Parbat.To get you to realize that what you chose was wrong. To help you see the good side and to get you on there side,Team Arrow's side.

You went on with torturing the guy, not knowing what you really got yourself into.

Once you would get to Nanda Parbat, you will be put into the process of becoming one of their assassins. Which includes training you in there way of fighting, getting information. You will be brainwash, branding you with the league symbol, and torture to see how much you you can handle and to teach you to handle more.