Sneak Out - Clark Kent/Superman

Clark Kent x daughter reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 686

Summary: Can you do a Superman/ Clark Kent x daughter reader, where we (the readers) sneak out of the house to go on a date with our boyfriend and when we try to sneak back in we get caught and we get grounded. And the next day after school our boyfriend sneaks in our room, and Clark comes in looks at our boyfriend, our boyfriend says "I'm in your daughters room?" Clark replies "Yeah." and chases him out the window? If not, that's okay. :) - @Anon

Authors Note: Thank You for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

"Goodnigth sweetheart." Clark smiled at his teenage daughter before shutting the door and leaving her room. He wanted to say goodnight and check on her since she had been hold up in her doing homework.

"Night dad." Y/n smiled waiting for him to shut the door and once he did she listened to hear when he was in his room with the door shut.

Once she heard the click of his door shutting that was all she needed before sneaking out her window. As she made it out of the house and down the driveway off the family farm she met up with her boyfriend Dean in his car.

"Hey. Did he notice?" Dean smiled asking after pecking her cheek with a kiss.

"Not a clue." Y/n shook her head smiling back at the dirty blonde boy.

And with that the teenage couple was off to the date they had planned days prior.

Once it was over Dean had reluctantly dropped her back off at the end of the driveway. Y/n got out and as she climbed back through her window, she thought that it was surprisingly easy. But she spoke to soon.

"Where have you been?" Her father sat there in her room in her lounge chair at one corner.

"Uhhh, outside?" She played dumb, even thought it's obvious shes lieing.

"Is that a question or an answer?" Clark asked his daughter unimpressed with her antics and actions.

"Both?" Y/n squints.

"You're grounded." He states, as he waits for a reply but Y/n stays silent Clark asks. "Not gonna disagree?"

Y/n shakes her head. "Nope. It wouldn't change your mind right?"

"No." Clark states sternly.

"Then I'm good." She nodded giving him a thumbs up.

"Go to sleep." He says before leaving to go back to bed.

Y/n sighed before getting up and changing, getting ready for bed.

^ ^ ^

"So he grounded you?" Dean asked at lunch the next day at school.

"Well he caught me re-entering the house. So yeah." Y/n confirmed. Her father literally caught her coming back through her window, of course she got grounded.

"That sucks." Dean let out a sympathic sigh, before wrapping her arm around her shoulders. "So I'll see you tonight?" He smirked, mischievously.

"How? I'm grounded." Y/n raised an eyebrow to her boyfriend in question.

"Sneak in." Dean shrugs without a care in the world of how bad of an idea this could be.

"I don't know." Y/n was very unsure of his idea.

"It'll be fine." He says waving off her concern as they both continue to eat their lunch.

^ ^ ^

Later that night Y/m couldn't help laughing as quietly as she could, as she watched her boyfriend struggle to climb through her window.

"Your crazy." She stated still laughing quietly so her father hopefully wouldn't hear them.

"For you, yeah." Dean smiled dopely up at her as he fell to her floor with a loud thud.

"Cheesy." Y/n smiled with red blushing cheeks.

But only seconds later they both turn their heads having heard someone clear their throat in the doorway. As they looked over and there stood Clark kent, and y/n's father looked anything but pleased.

"Oh. I'm in Y/n's room huh?" Dean chose to play dumb like Y/n did the night before, looking around as if he'd never seen the room before.

"Yeah." Clark answered not impressed, although slightly amused on the inside.

Dean turns around and leave's back through the window where he came from.

"Soooooo..." Y/n stretched out not knowing what to say.

"You know I have super hearing. Right?" Clark questioned looking at her with a mixture of confusion and amusement. With the way her eyes widened he guessed not.

"So you heard - damn why do I always forget about her hearing!" Y/n shook her head and feel back onto her mattress.

"Your still grounded." he stated although amused by her reaction he smiled shaking his head.

"Figured." she nodded solemnly. Not like she helped her case anyway letting a boy sneak into her room.