Dare 8

We got another dare! This one is for Aoi. @LunaTheDriger Had dared The blue dragon herself to confess to shiromi, failure will result in Aoi having to walk around the school wearing nothing but a revealing outfit for atleast two days.

Aoi:...

Shiromi:*curious* well? What does it say? *walks over*

Aoi: *hides it from shiromi's sight* Oi! Yer too close, you shithead!

Everyone except shiromi: *looks at Aoi's dare*

Shiromi:*pouts and whines* No fair! how come everyone gets to see it but not me?

Kuroko: *adjusts glasses* *mumbles: Even everyone see the connection, except for those two* *sigh*

Aoi:*heard kuroko mumbling* *silently glares at kuroko*

Megami: Toriyoshi san, you can go on your patrol early.

Shiromi: *confused but shrugs it off* oh well *goes to her patrol*

Megami: that would keep her from hearing your choice.

Aoi: ...

Akane: i didnt think our little dragon here would be interested in someone she wanted to avoid for so long. *giggles*

Aoi: *blushes and looks away* *scoff* tsk, so what if i like her, ye'r got a problem? *glares at akane*

Akane: *giggles* nothing dear, it was just unexpected.

Kuroko: i agree with toriyasu san here, it only seems like yesterday you two just met and tried to fight eachother because of a position.

Megami: now Aoi, what will you do?

Everyone: *looks at aoi*

Aoi: *blushing furiously* Damn it fine! But yer better not follow me! *goes to find shiromi*

Megami: *secretly planted camera's all over the school* we wont~

---

At the Back of the school

Aoi: *mumbles* where is she?*spots shiromi and hides*

Shiromi: *patrolling*

Aoi: *Blushes faintly* Damn it.. *looks at where shiromi was and found it empty*  what the- *feels a hand on her shoulder and jumps*

Shiromi: Hey blueberry chan~ *snickers* this place isn't part of your patrol, were you looking for me~?

Aoi: *says nothing and stares at shiromi, still shock*

Shiromi: well~? Are you just gonna stare at me all day? ~ *smirks*

Aoi:*flustered* i- i wasnt staring! *looks away and mumbles* When did you even get there anyway..

Shiromi: *amused* you know, your pretty cute when you stutter blueberry chan~ *chuckles*

Aoi: *caught off guard* *blushes* *pins shiromi to a wall* Shut up before i make you.

Shiromi: *a little shock but hides it* *smirks and leans forward* I'd like to see you try~

Aoi: *Blushes* Damn it yoshi.. *kisses her*

Shiromi: *surprised* *kisses back*

Aoi: *pulls away panting* damn..

Shiromi: *blushes and hides in her scarf* *slightly panting* I-is that your dare? Is that why your here?

Aoi: *lets shiromi go and looks away* N-no, its not.

Shiromi: *giggles* then what was that for~?

Aoi: *shock* *blushes and scoffs* you know exactly what it means yoshi.

Shiromi: Hmm~ i wanna hear you say it~

Aoi: *flustered mess* *looks away* F-fine.. I like- no, i love you, yoshi.

Shiromi: *chuckles* *pecks aoi on the lips* i love you too blueberry chan~

Aoi: *turns pink* i-

Shiromi:*amused**smirks* as much as i would love to keep kissing you blueberry chan, we need to get back to our patrol *whispers in aois ear* But we can continue this later~ *winks and walks away*

Aoi: *Tomato red*

--

Student council room

Akane: awww! *giggles* that was so cute!

Kuroko: *Adjusts glasses* *slightly amused* i never knew ryugoku san can be flustered so easily by toriyoshi san, this is very amusing.

Megami : *saves footage of aoi a flustered mess* very amusing indeed.