Extra

Aoi : oi red head you havent updated like you promised too! What the heck has been taking you so long?!

Rouxi: ...

Shiromi: and you didnt do the dare where me and-

Kuroko: *cover's shiromi's mouth* torayoshi san.. Not infront of toriyasu san please.

akane: huh? *confused*

Shiromi: *bites Kuroko's hand*

Kuroko:*screams* SHIROMI!

aoi: *laughing her ass off*

Shiromi: as i was saying before i was ruuudeeely interrupted *looks at kuroko* me and edgelords here was supposed to do a dare!

Rouxi : well it aint mah fault i dont have time much!

Kuroko: *rubs her hand where shiromis bite mark is* well the least you could do is release another book bout questions for now..

Rouxi: but this is an ask or dare book- they can ask questions here-

Shiromi: oh i know! *giggles* how about a book bout how i got my 100 rules?

Akane: ooo yes! *giggles* that was alot of fun!

Kuroko: *mumbles: that was a pain.. * *adjust glasses*

Rouxi: thats actually a pretty good idea! Ey glasses mind handing me the list?

Kuroko: well... If its for the readers entertainment then i supposed i can lend it to you..

Rouxi: great! Ima go work on the book then!

Aoi: but what bout the dare?

Rouxi: be patient edgelord, you and shiromi will make out soon but ill keep that for the last part just for frustrations.

Shiromi: *secretly blushing while whining* well thats just mean! I wanna kiss aoi~

Aoi: *looks to the side* *blushing furiously* shut up shortromi! Thats not a good joke!

Shiromi: am i joking tho~? *giggles*

Rouxi:all right love birds ill be goin now to work on those rules, dont make out while I'm gone save it for the book! *walks out*

Aoi & shiromi: *looks away from each other**blushing furiously * ...