Dare 9

We got another dare! This one is for akane. @jord110 has dared akane to kiss ayano if she fails or doesn't do it she has to shave her hair off or take an ice bath.

Akane: oh my..

Shiromi: *snickers* i like this one.

Kuroko: *adjust glasses* that was quite an unexpected dare..

Shiromi: what ya gonna pick, red head? *giggles*

Akane: I'm sorry dear, but I'm going to have to skip on this one..

Aoi: *scoffs* who wouldn't anyways.

Shiromi: *whines* awee what a bummer *pouts* anyways, you gotta do a consequence! 

Akane: ....

Shiromi: Come on! Ill pick for you~ *drags akane with her out of the room*

Kuroko: *adjust glasses* this is not gonna end well.

Aoi: *snorts* nothing ends well with that dipshit.

--The next day--

Kuroko: SHIROMI WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Aoi: *mumbles* well this is a first time she called anyone by first name basis..

Akane: *regretting life choices in a corner* huhu..

Shiromi: *Snickers* whaat~? I did nothing this time! I helped her with the consequences!

Kuroko: THE CONSEQUENCE IS TO SHAVE HER HAIR NOT HER EYEBROWS TOO!

Shiromi: *pouts* but where's the fun in shaving only her hair? *Smirks* they didn't say I can't shave her eyebrows too.

Megami: *walks in on shiromi and Kuroko arguing while aoi is watching and akane sulking*

Megami: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!

Aoi: *chewing her gum* I have no idea.

Megami: ... I'm going out again and this better be solved. *Leaves the room again*

The day ended with shiromi being grounded from tempering her tea for a week, megami still not knowing what happened and akane getting a wig that hides her shaved eyebrows.

----
authors note

YES I KNOW ITS A FEW YEARS LATE BUT IM BACK-