To The Castle, We Go

OCTOBER

Usually I would have left, run, sprint away from Felix Robaine, and would not bother inviting him to my home (for personal reasons) but-

"Oh my, you must be that handsome knight that has been coming these past few days."

I felt a sweat drip drown my cheek.

My head immediately whipped towards the direction of the voice, cracking my neck in the process. I winced at the pain, and scattered down to the ground, crying inside my head while my eyesight blurred with my head pounding.

Sir Robane immediately went to my side and offered to help me up, yet without responding, I reached towards his collar and grabbed it, pulling him towards my face as I gazed at his shocked grey eyes.

Should I steal a kiss?

I slapped the crimson haired knight.

Wait- I was supposed to slap myself.

I buffered and peered at the area were I slapped Sir Robane. His cheek striking a red hue and with his confused grey eyes he conveyed a message that led me to blush a bright red color.

'What the fuck?' was what I clearly gotten from his face.

I released my grip on Sir Robane's collar and turned my head to stare blankly at a woman with soft brown locks who gazed at me with eyes of navy blue as she smiled while titling her head in curiousity.

"Ma-" I clamped my mouth shut.

"Miss October." Sir Robane placed his hand on my shoulder.

Is it just me but is Sir Robane's hand bi-

I bit down on my lips.

"Yes? Sir Robane?" I glanced towards him as he fixed his uniform, patting himself up and down.

He smiled at me, and said "Would you mind explaining why Miss October's mother is healthy and not bedridden?"

Damn, daddy chi-

Shit, I cursed in my head.

🐣 10 MINUTES TIME SKIP 🐣

"I am flattered that you think of me as handsome, Madam."

Who am I?

"Oh no need to be so humble! By the way Sir Felix, how old are you-"

What am I?

"Maman, he's not here for an interview."

Why am I?

"Now, now, you don't need to hide that you also think that Sir Felix is quite a sight for sore eyes."

I snapped out of my daze and locked eyes with Sir Robane

"He is quite-" I swallowed.

Sir Robane was what you could say the puppy type. He is definitely the puppy type, the type where he is soft and cute but when you are in a relationship with him he'll be the assertive one.

Which means, he's the kink-

I slapped myself.

Sir Robane winced at the sound, while my mom remained unbothered as she drinks the tea that I brewed earlier.

I turned and lowered my gaze to stare at Sir Robane, his eyes locking with mine and as my navy blue eyes move to stare at his nose, I couldn't help but lower it more to stare at his-