You?

OCTOBER

It has been over a week since the incident between me and His Majesty happened. My elbow is still in the process of healing while his Majesty's wound on his hand has now disappeared without a trace thanks to my medicine. Of course despite what happened between the two of us, I still am forced to work in the palace.

There were drastic changes in the course of a few days. One being, my refusal to leave my office, the second, my refusal to be near the existence of His Majesty and lastly, my refusal to talk to Felix.

But October, Felix protected you remember?

Felix protected me but is also the reason why I'm afraid to sleep at night now. I always remember the sensation of His Majesty's stare and his tight grip on my jaw. The idea of ever facing him again after what happened, terrifies me. And thus, I refuse to interact with anyone in the palace even Felix.

Pounding some herbs as I quietly work, I noticed my supply running out. I sighed. Seems I have to go outside after all. Dressing in a comfortable attire, I continue to venture off to buy some more herbs.

Nothing could go wrong, right?

Is what I said an hour ago, but it seems the world loves testing me.

I sprinted away from the man chasing after me. Like, excuse you Mr. Stalker, why the fuck are you chasing me.

and again, it seems the world just loves testing me.

As I turned to face the direction of my stalker, a fucking idiot happened to bump into me, causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards.

"Fuck-" is what I said as my flat bottom lands on the ground.

Fucking butt with no cushion.

Whipping my head upwards to see the face of the fucking idiot who bumped into me, I turned to see a familiar face who shockingly gazed at me.

Alpheus?

"Princess?"

My features dropped.

A younger Alpheus.

My face turning into disgust as I eyed the young man.

Not my type.

Trying my best to stand up, I realized that the bruising sensation isn't coming from my buttocks but from my elbow that seems to have aged for the worst.

"Fuck-" is what I said before screaming at the top of my lungs.

After shouting, I then saw the man who stalked and chased me throughout the whole town.

"Motherfucking stalker!" I yelled.

I was about to look for a weapon to stab the stalker with, but Mr. younger Alpheus stopped me by telling me that my elbow needs to be treated. Immediately.

"You need to get your arm treated."

"Yeah wait, let me get a knife to stab my arm with."

"What?"

Eyeing my surroundings I turned to see a sharp rock lying on the edge of a building, I walked and grabbed it- then proceeded to lunge an attack on my elbow.

"WAIT!" is what younger Alpheus said, before seeing the rock shattering into pieces and my arm healing by itself.

...

....

.....

......

"It's magik" I told the boy who was staring at me in shock.

You're probably wondering. October, you have holy powers?

No.

I do not have holy powers.

Nor do I have powers.

I am also not related to His Majesty in anyway.

The reason why my arm healed is because-

'WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DAMAGING YOUR BODY!'

'Shut up, God who knows nothing.'

As I said, I am an atheist.

This God is the God my mom worshipped before marrying my father. Yes, my mom was a saintess. Surprise, surprise.

This God doesn't allow us to inflict any harm to ourselves, and we must die by another's hand. So basically, This God is selfish.

Anyways, this is the start of my romantic adventure with Mister younger Alpheus.

Did I want this? No. The kid ain't even my type.

Do I like him? Well, let's find out.