To Be A Main Character, You Must Need a Traumatic Backstory

It's Yo Girl, October

So long story short. Ijekiel hit a nail.

The papa you met in Chapter 2? He ain't my real father.

OMG October! What a melodrama!

Ikr.

Anyways, as I have said. My mother was a saintess. A saintess. Not from the Obelian Empire, but from another empire.

Arlanta.

Probably where this bitch met my asshole of a father.

My father is a noble, blah blah. Fell in love with my mom. Married her.

Married her, sounds wrong.

"Forcefully" married her.

He married her without her consent and the church was like, yey. Free money!

You know, shits like that.

And then yeah, I was born.

My real name isn't even October.

Ophelia Berdine Herbert.

That's my name.

I named myself October because you know. I was born in October.

Now, he did love my mother. He really did. Treated her right, gave her everything. Jewelries, flowers, dresses- everything.

BUT WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE PART HE FORCEFULLY MARRIED MY MOM. So yeah, mom ain't in love with him.

And he forced himself on her. So yeah, my mom hate him.

After I was born, my mom was a tad bit nicer to mister herbetshit- and for a while, I was indeed happy.

But, by the age of 5- my mom fell in love with a mercenary from Obelia.

My Papa.

The two fell in love- and of course, you know. I ain't justifying cheating but- I am justifying my mom falling in love since original dad took me as hostage to prevent my mom from seeing papa.

I do feel guilty that I hate him.

But growing up, I watched my mom cry herself to sleep because she was unhappy.

My dad also did treat me right. Pfft- treat me right? What? By giving the bare minimum to his daughter?

He locked me in.

Trapped me.

Used me.

I can't even believe I actually loved him...

Well, I guess, love makes you crazy.

And my original father fell in love and became crazy.

And I too, can't believe I still love him till this day.

Even after he used me.

Although he did realized his wrongdoings, set my mother free to fall in love with another and begged for both of our forgiveness.

My mom forgave him.

I did not.

My mom wasn't cheating, is what I believe.

She was trapped. Sold. Left to die unhappy.

No matter how my father says he is in love with my mom, it will never justify the fact that he forced her.

Even if she didn't reject him.

She was forced.

For what can a woman do, in a world where a man is in power?

Only God knows.

You might be wondering.

Wow, October that was deep?

Well, I had a guardian to help me.

Although, it is annoying. God is my companion in the days where I hesitated.

But seriously, I am an atheist. I doubt that this is even a God. What God even acts like a matchmaker in this time and days?

Well, I don't know.