Chapter 6 <3

I was in the car with Karl about to pull up and but before we went in I wanted to tweet something funny because I didn't know if I could tweet at all for the rest of the day.

noty/nalt | hey guys omg look ! Cute cow 😫💗.

I smiled at my tweet and then turned off my phone as we park in the parking lot so we can walk into the warehouse

I smiled at my tweet and then turned off my phone as we park in the parking lot so we can walk into the warehouse. "Hey guys" I say as me and Karl walk in, the boys turn around "hey guys today we are going to need you karl for the video and same with you y/n" jimmy said to us as me and Karl looked confused.

I walked over to Karl and asked him "what do you think we are doing" he looks at me and says "I hope nothing hard" I laughed at what he said "Same I'm tired" he smiled as me and I walk over to chandler and Chris, "hey guys what are even doing today for the video" chris looks at chandler and then back at me "oh I don't know" he started to laugh but I blushed it off as I went to my office.

I opened my door to my office and saw that there was a mini fridge and there was a note on it I read the note " I knew you liked my mini fridge so I decided to get you one for your office !! - Karl"

I smiled at his note and the mini-fridge I walked outside and saw Karl I ranned up to him and hugged him he hugs me back and then pulls away "y/n what was that for"? I smiled at him "for the mini fridge it was so nice of you" he smiled and said " well good thing you like it" he said then I walked back to my office and saw he filled it up with white monsters.

He made me blush and then I thought to myself "I can't feel this way about Karl I know he doesn't feel the same he was clearly heart broken over another girl the other day.

-KARL' POV -

Y/n was a very pretty girl I have always thought of her like that. She was so nice and kind but I was out of her league I knew she didn't like me and that kiss on the cheek that was nothing I thought to myself but what happened if it wasn't "I'm in love with this girl" I thought to myself.

I loved her so much she deserved the whole world! She liked my mini fridge so I got her one for her office and she told me that she really liked the white monster that I gave her that one time which was my favorite too.

I got her a whole mini fridge with them she ran up to me and hugged me I hugged back of course and she thanked me for It which made my day 10x better, having her around always did.

She has now living with me and I hope that we could get closer and stuff but I don't think that she likes me that way. I wanted to get closer to her I haven't been in for 3 years of her of mine life and I missed her I'm not going to lie.

After y/n hugged me chandler asked me "what was that about"? "Oh nothing I got her a mini-fridge like mine and she was just thanking me," I said as chandler turned around to the other boys I knew chandler liked y/n back then but he still can't like her now right?

-Y/N'S POV-

I liked Karl a lot I didn't know if I should tell anyone or even tell him. "Y/N" I heard my name being yelled I got up for my chair and went to we're the boys were "okay let's start filming" jimmy placed us and we started to record "okay guys today we are going to be playing whoever is the last to leave the dog kennel wins," jimmy said.

He showed us the dog kennel it was really big so I thought "this is going to be easy" then jimmy said "y/n and Karl are going to share and chandler and Chris are sharing one" I was shocked " I can't be a kennel with Karl for a long time" I said the laughed at me and jimmy said we can bring 3 things besides are phone.

I got a blanket and a monster and a board game. " I got my 3 things" I was just waiting on Karl he brought snacks a monster drink and a pillow. We went into the kennel and jimmy locked it. We were stuck in here now I thought to myself as we started.

"So y/n how has your day been," Karl asked me "it has been good it way better since I'm with you now I'm office was boring filling out paperwork and stuff blah," I said Karl laughed at me and we started to play the board game it was "life" it was a good game we didn't have much room but Karl won the game and I started to get tired "Karl I might go take a nap I'm tired".

You could tell he was tired too and he said "same" we started to get ready or are nap "y/n can we share a blanket I didn't bring one" I couldn't say no "sure Karl only if you share your pillow" he smiled and we fell asleep I woke up to jimmy recording us "look at y/n and Karl there so cute" I didn't think much of it and went back to sleep.

"We need to get y/n and Karl together Karl likes y/n a lot he was talking about taking her on a date, and they live together now you not expect them to fall in love for eachother or have some type of connection like look there cuddling right now" I heard jimmy saying to chandler since he lost because he was hungry and didn't bring food like me and Karl did.

But we're they right did Karl actually like me? I started to get a little cold and I felt Karl's arm around my waist "omg he is cuddling me" I thought to myself as I started to blush I moved closer to Karl putting his head in his chest.

He smelt so good like the cologne he put on every day, I loved it even without it he still smelt good I could cuddle with him all day I thought to myself was Karl started to move.

He wakes up I knew he did because he started to play with my hair I looked up and smiled at him he saw me and then I put my head back into his chest after the boys knew me and Karl were awake we heard Chris say " I miss my wife and kid I'm leaving" and he got up and left me and Karl were the only ones left.

He looked at me and said "y/n you deserve the win more than I do" he asked jimmy to let him out and he lost I won the challenge I won 10k I felt back Karl left for me so I walked up to him and said, "Karl we can spilt it you deserve some after spending time with me in that kennel" he laughed "y/n it's okay I know the money is going to someone I know do would do some good with it" I smiled at him and hugged him.

AUTHOR - hey loves GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MY NEXT BOOK !!